🔵 welcome autumn 🔵
Tag #BLUE_iLLife 🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐
The Artist @fotolove_by_katrinmanz 🎤
PIC CHOSEN BY
F/A 👨💻 @ciccimura 🇮🇹
CF: @clapanama 🇮🇹🇵🇦
CONSULTANT @ ilvagamondo🇺🇸
BLUE_iLLife is Member of @HUBS_iLLife
Please visit its galleries
ID Tag #illblue_fotolove_by_katrinmanz
⭐️Mindfulness @ Work - P3⭐️
Do you believe that dessert can shoo away your stress? At least it does for me😋My best discovery on this beauty @antoinette_sg ‘Superlova’ - Simply yummy and most importantly, brightened my stressful week 😋 Now, here’s the last part of my Mindfulness @ Work session:
6. Paradigm shift: Do not punish ‘Stress’. Stress can be good and bad. Change your mind a little and accept stress as your friend. By shifting this mindset, it will bring you more achievements that you can imagine.
7. Be Thankful: We human being is towards negative bias. Why don’t we shift that energy to thank that you are still alive. Show gratitude to your colleagues over tiny bits events - lending you their pens, replying your emails, smile at you. Use gratitude to neutralize the negativity. (I am thankful that you are reading my write up now🙏🏻)
8. Be humble: Humble people have quiet confidence. We do not need to constantly remind others what we have achieved. Be a good listener, not a talker. Be an inspiration, not a controller. Walk the talk and again, be thankful.
9. Look at the mirror: If you want to change the world, take a look at yourself. Accept who you are, which leads to change. The starting point for self-improvement is self-acceptance.
10. Adopt a growth mindset: No one is perfect. Start to love learning, which gives you greater resilience. Apply to what you learned, to make a change.
You can still check the full list via my ‘humble’ blog💕Be present, Be Happy😊