Cuttings from yesterday's planting sesh. These are the bbs from my 1-year old cacti. 💖
Going to let them callus first before planting to avoid rotting. Sprinkled some Cinnamon powder on the cuts to help heal faster.
These kinda looks like a tray of vegetables ready to be served as salad bowl. 😂
KOKEDAMA GIVEAWAY 🍃💚 @thegoddessgathering Collective Giveaway is bigger and better than ever! KbJ is giving you the opportunity to win a mini succulent kokedama (swipe to see sample, plant type may vary).
All of our November Market Creatives and our host venue @refinerycoffee_currumbin have teamed up with 13 amazing prizes up for grabs!
ENTERING IS EASY!
1. LIKE this post
2. TAG one friend in a comment below (each friend tag in a new comment counts as extra entry)
3. FOLLOW me @kokedama.by.jac AND @thegoddessgathering AND @refinerycoffee_currumbin
** OPTIONAL - for more chances to win a prize. Tap first image (or see list below) for other vendors and their exciting prizes up for grabs!
• Entries close Friday 23 November at 5pm
• All steps must be completed to be eligible
• Winner contacted by private message shortly after closing
• Winner must respond to this message ASAP
• Winner must attend the Pop Up market to claim prize (a new winner's name will be drawn if you can't make it on Saturday)