how’s everyone’s day? my day was uneventful 👏🏻
i got accepted into my dream school last week and i’m just so excited to go! on top of that i was awarded their highest scholarship and i’m just really proud of myself cause i didn’t think i would 1) be accepted and 2) be awarded what i got.... anyways tho the collegeboard is a scam cause i didn’t even send my sat scores in 😂😂
Rolling out with a packing list + tips for y’all! 😚🤩 Leave down in the comment section if you’re using these tips or you have a packing/travelling tips that you want like to share! 🔽
Packing tips + hacks:
* Save some space! Use the Konmari method to roll your clothes instead of folding them.
* Section your space nicely by using packing cubes instead of just dumping everything together.
* Get travel-sized shampoo and bodywash when you’re overseas instead of bring you own ones.
* Ladies, soak up cotton pads with your make up remover serum and store them into little zip lock bags so that you’re not bringing excess stuffs.
* Make your own portable and disposable serum or any form of liquid products storage. Light and burn until the end of the straw sealed up. Pour in your liquid product and seal it up by burning the tip again. Categorise your products by using different coloured straws!
* Leave your necklance tangle-free! Place your necklances in parallel on a plastic food wrap.
* Separate half of your notes and coins into an extra purse so that one will be for your “everyday use”, while the other one acts as your “money safe”.
* Now for the most important travel tip! To enjoy yourself and have fun! ☺️
• 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞 “𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞𝟓” 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟓% 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 @/mumsyandbub
• 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞 “𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞𝟓” 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟓% 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 @/pollytheghost
• 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞 “𝐏𝐑𝐘𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞” 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 @/washitapewarrior
• 𝐏𝐑 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 “𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴” 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐨
tags: #plannersupplies#aestheticnotes#studyblr#studyblog#studyblrcommunity#plannerjunkie#stationerylove#plannersupplies#studyspo#journal#bujojunkies#studyhard#studygram#bujoweeklyspread#planningcommunity#studygramcommunity#bujocommunity#bujoaddict#plannerlife#beproductive#plannergeek#bulletjournalling#pastel#journalling#studylife#planwithme#studynotes#showmeyourplanner#muji#brushlettering#packinglist —————————————————————————
I went to my last Japanese class for this year on Thursday, and I'm so sad 😞 I would've loved to take more classes. I will pick up taking classes next year, again, though☺️
We did calligraphy, as you can see, and I chose to write BTS' Japanese name (防弾少年団) and the symbol (?) of their latest album, LOVE YOURSELF 'Answer, because that album means a lot to me💗. Our Japanese teacher even gave us Japanese KitKat's😍 (last picture). There are so many crazy flavor of KitKat's in Japan... she got us "caramel-pudding" flavored ones. They're delicious! 😛
December goals: ☁️learn to read & write Hiragana & Katakana ☁️revise korean grammar
☁️find a website/app to learn Japanese with
☁️have a look at chinese 👀
hey guys! I'm so so so sorry for not posting, and being so inactive 😥😥
Please understand, I have a lot of exams and homework and stuff I have to do, so I don't really have a lot of time for studying at the moment. That will change, though. Vacation starts next week😄 which means; I will have a loooot of time to study! I will try to post at least once a week from now on. I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from 😓