Carnival Spitfire Pilots. Great name for a band. These girls were actually part of a ‘squadron’ of pilots who were celebrating the ‘Dambusters’ film, as the carnival theme was Movie Classics 🎥 The Dambusters famously used the Ladybower & Derwent Dams up the road from Bradwell, to practice run before their sortie to Germany 📷 #filmisnotdead
This bloke is one of the Billerettes Of Buxton, they raise loads of cash for charities, doing the whole majorettes thing. But in a very beefy way. Not sure what Napoleon would’ve made of the uniform abuse... 🤔 #shootfilmstaybroke 📷
This is the day of the Bradwell Carnival 🇬🇧 up in the Peak District ⛰ which the residents really go to town on. I was having a wander pre-show & found this guy prepping his cigarette. Not sure why he needed his mobile greenhouse, it was about 35C! ☀️ #shootfilmstaybroke 📷
ATTENTION! @all2epic is launching our second FFA editing contest with some amazing winning prizes and features attached!
Featured photographers you can choose from for editing in link.
Ø GRAND PRIZE/OVERALL WINNER
$500 value. Photography kit:
- LowePro Whistler 450 AW camera bag
- Sunpak PlatinumPlus Ultra6000 61in medium duty tripod
- Lensball Pro 80mm crystal ball
- Featured to over 900k followers on multiple large hubs
Ø 2nd PLACE
$359 value. Spire Street Photography intensive online photography and editing course
- Featured edit on @all2epic
Ø 3rd PLACE
Feature. Featured edit on @all2epic
Ø 2nd and 3rd place winners will be featured on @all2epic
Ø Overall winning edit will be featured on the following hubs: @all2epic, @fatal.frames, @weekly_feature, @windycityspinners, @urbanromantix, @ig.tones, @weekly_feature, @mighty.dreamers, @heatedtones, @epicimagez, @crazy2look, @moodytones_id @lightroommasters and @enter.imagination
1. You MUST follow @all2epic, contest leaders @erikmarthaler, @joseLivinUp & @cynkllr_photography, as well as, @loweprobags, @spirestreet & @lensball. **All other follows of featured photographers and brands is always appreciated, but not necessary.
2. Tag 3 people in the comments of this post below
3. Click the link in @all2epic bio and download the Dropbox file.
4. Edit the images however you choose.
5. Post the images on Instagram with #all2epicFFA2 and you MUST TAG/MENTION the photographer and #all2epicFFA2 & @all2epic in your caption. You may enter as many edits as you’d like.
6. After the contest date and time ends, the 6 photographers will choose the three winners. Photos will be judged on multiple editing and compositional factors.
7. Each winner will be contacted via DM to get their information regarding prizes and their edits will be featured on the assigned hubs named above.
8. Contest dates are between Thursday, August 16th and will end at 11:59:59pm Friday, August 31st.
9. Those posted from private accounts, posted outside of the challenge period or from those who didn’t tag and follow the required names mentioned above will not be considered eligible for a prize and feature.