🍓RAW VEGAN STRAWBERRY TART🍓
* 1 1/2 cups almond flour
* 1/2 cup walnuts
* 4 medjool dates
* 1 heaped Tbsp coconut oil
* 1 Tbsp lemon juice
* pinch of salt
1.Stewed strawberries -
* 2 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen
* 1 Tbsp sugar
* 2 tsp vanilla
* juice of 1/4 lemon
* 3 large basil leaves, torn
2.Then add -
* 1/2 cup coconut yoghurt
* 1/4 cup cashew butter
* juice of 1/4 lemon
* 2 tsp tapioca flour or agar agar
1. Start by stewing the strawberries on a medium-low heat for about 10 minutes until they are soft. Set aside to cool.
2. Line a 20cm tart tin with vegan butter and baking paper on the base. Place all ingredients for the base in a food processor and process until a nice crumbly dough forms.
3. Use your hands to press the mixture into the sides and base of the tin. Place in fridge to set for about 1 hour.
4. In the same food processor place all ingredients for the filling and purée until smooth. Pour into the tart case and chill in fridge for a few hours or overnight to set.
5. Serve with extra basil, strawberries and coyo. Serve straight from the fridge and enjoy!! 😍😍
Brunch at @vivelatarte. Everything was delicious! I got the smashed avocado toast which was bomb. So much avocado, and the pickled tomatillos provided a great tangy contrast and the cherry tomatoes were a nice splash of color too. And of course I love poached egg. Eating this made me feel healthy too. I also got the turmeric latte which was interestingly savory; I liked how different it was. My bff got the watermelon juice (so fresh tasting), strawberry tart, and tomato quiche which were also tasty. Another friend later told me this is his go-to place for fried egg sandwiches, which was one of the other items I was thinking about ordering so I’ll def have to go back sometime to try that!
Check out http://www.pandasbelly.com for food reviews! Link in profile.
Time to leave soon... kinda sad. It’s been quite thrilling being here for this long and finding the parts of Paris I like. And I’ve eaten more #dessert than I’ve ever eaten in my life! #strawberrytart#pariseating