What you think of the sound track? 😂
Took a day trip to visit the largest ice field in the Rocky Mountains ❄️ ⛰
Too cold to get our little bundle out of his bundle for any special shots. Too cold to get the wife to move.... so this is what I got ...🤷🏻♂️
Friends, we are beyond excited to finally share what we've been working on for the past 2 months: our stop-motion music video for our new song "tourism". Hope you enjoy it and please share! Special thanks to @jordhon for all your hard work! Link in our bio!
Baby kisses are MAGIC! Had fun creating this video with this little squish. We've been doing these since before she was born. I loved making little videos documenting my pregnancy before Little Lee Lee was born, and a lot of you asked me how I did it. I used to make stop motion videos by individually taking and sticking together pictures but I discovered a better way using my favorite cameras! In partnership with my favorite camera brand, @CanonUSA, today I'm going to share my secret for creating these videos in a flash, so be sure to save it so you can come back for reference.
1. I use one of @CanonUSA's EOS cameras with the Time Lapse Video setting. For this video I used the EOS 6D Mark ii on a tripod. Then I used my EOS M50 for the photo at the end. This little one not only has a time lapse feature, it shoots in 4k video! It's great for parents and for creatives that need it for photography, video work, vlogging, etc. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Set up my camera in video mode and enable time lapse shooting. I change my settings to snap a photo ever 5-7 seconds for about 100-200 frames. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Pose and reposition Xs 100-200. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. The camera does all the editing for you! Once it stops taking photos it's automatically stitched into a video. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Slow the video down about 15%. I use final cut pro but you could use just about any editing program. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
6. Add music and voilà! You've got a spiffy video! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Once you get the hang of it you can add in some outfit changes and magical appearances, floating objects and whatnot. Have fun with it! And feel free to let me know if you have more questions. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Not sure which camera is right for you? Next month I'm breaking down my favorite Canon cameras and which ones work best for different scenarios. So stay tuned!//#canonpartner#stopmotion#stopmotionvideo#8weeksold#cherish365#cherisheveryday#canon6dmarkii#canonm50
ANIMACIÓN STOP MOTION
A cargo de @k1000rodriguez
Martes de 10h a 13h. Comienza el 9/10.
Miércoles de 19h a 22h. Comienza el 10/10.
3x2 en talleres - Si cursás 3 en el mismo bimestre (Octubre/Noviembre) abonás sólo 2.
Dejanos un mensaje y te enviamos toda la info
I had a lot of fun creating this video for @simpleandblush they truly have the best headbands! They are so versatile and they actually stay in your hair! Go give them a follow and you can get 10% off your purchase with code “KEAIRRA10”
I thought I'd try out something I did in class today. It's far from perfect but I think it's a good start. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I wish I could summon books with a snap of my fingers!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The amazing @mynoveltreasures tagged me in the #cutelittlebookishtag ! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ✒️ What book got you into reading?
I'm not sure, I've been reading my whole life! But I loved Deathly Hallows, it might've been one of the first books I actually read on my own!
✒️ Best book you've read recently?
This is hard, but I'd have to say The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss. I love that man's writing!
✒️ Hogwarts house?
I'm a Slytherin, although I'm more of a Slytherin-Ravenclaw hybrid.
✒️ Four bookish ships you will always ship?
Feyre and Rhysand, Kell and Lila, Will and Tessa, and Percy and Annabeth ❤️⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Thanks for the tag! I tag @n.loves.books and @silentwordspoken . Hope you enjoy! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
We’re honored to share Ep1 on IGTV ❤️
Learn how to be Brave in face of Fear ✊
Thank you to all who Loved ❤️
and Believed In Us ❤️🙏❤️
We couldn’t find Self Love....
And now We can Love Others ❤️🙏❤️
Thank You for You 😋🙏❤️
We Love You ❤️