Lallybroch - I’m a huge Outlander fan so when my aunt and I went to a big crafting convention (#stitchesmidwest2018 ) I saw this and just had to buy it. The company (@pawleystudios) has AMAZING nerdy/crafty stuff that made my nerdy/crafty heart happy. And it’s great for enjoying my morning coffee. #mugoftheday#stinasmugcollection
Finally found the rest of my haul from Stitches Midwest! I totally made out at this show. There are a couple things not shown, like my pins from Magpie and Leon Alexander. The best thing about these events is getting to know all the fellow makers and sellers. I met so many wonderful people at this show. There was so much more I wanted, but I’m going to have to wait until Pasadena or order online, because I had to stop before spending everything I made. It’s just too easy to do. lol 😂 -
This wonderful haul includes purchases/trades from @pawleystudios @casualfashionqueen @kimdyesyarn @magpiefibers @thefarmersdaughterfibers @stevenbestudios @erinlanebags @leadingmenfiberarts @lolobybarmaids and the bamboo lady. -
#honeygirlfarms @stitchesevents #stitcheshaul#stitchesmidwest#stitchesmidwest2018#shopsmall#shopindie
Sooooo I maybe went a *little* overboard at @stitchesevents Midwest last weekend...🤭 Scroll to see my amazing haul! ✨
- Starry Night Comfort Fade Cardi set from @dragonflyfibers (Thanks @kathyscriba for the amazing birthday present!)
- Blue gradient Zauberball cotton from @mosaicyarnstudio to make a nice summer tee.
- Two gorgeous cakes of Copper Sock in Morning Fog from @appletreeknits. Hopefully the copper will help ease some of my foot pain! ✨
- A special skein of 100 Acre Woods from @nightowlfibers to make my Winnie the Pooh-loving husband a hat 🎩 ✨
- A freaking awesome show-special colorway called Ravager’s Funeral by @youghyarns - could not resist Guardians yarn! ✨
- Sparkly Stranger Things-inspired MadTosh (the colorway is Real Friends Don’t Lie) from @stevenbestudios ✨
- Some fabulous Wooly Silky Yak (!) from @honeygirlfarms in Dark Orchid (dying to knit with this!)
- Fantastic Beasts yarn (also from Honey Girl Farms) on Deluxe Sock - this one is inspired by Seraphina Picquery, the President of MACUSA! ✨
So yeah, I got a couple things at Stitches Midwest...
Forgot to post stash pics from #stitchesmidwest2018 .
Got to see some familiar vendors & meet some new ones, too.
It's funny how my color choices have shifted over the last year or two. I wouldn't have given these a second look then. Now they're pretty appealing.
Phew... we got home last night & today I unloaded our vehicle(with help from my family) and now I am spending the day rearranging my workspace. I decided to take a little break to show you all my #stitcheshaul because it is epic!! I am so in love with everything on this table.
Thank you to the wonderful dyers for being so amazing, as people and as artists. Thank you to my friends, new and old. Thank YOU.
I can’t wait until Stitches United!
Everyone is tagged in this post that I purchased from or that gave me what is on the table. I need to bust into that wine @beth.berryhill gave me(cherry Riesling that is begging me to drink it up!).
What are the odds of two gals choosing almost exactly the same fabrics for their projects? Wool Applique class, Stitches Midwest. I have another doppelganger @sueincarlock ! #stitchesmidwest2018#woolapplique#sewing
How to sum up this last weekend.... it was magic. Between our fabulous Chicago #LYS @fireflyfiberarts, the amazing @maryrobinettekowal , @craftyflutterby and @stitchesevents #stitchesmidwest2018 it was a doozy. We are so thankful for this community and the love they throw our way in great abundance. And it’s good to be home 🏠 (thank you to @stitchesevents for the last photo - the fashion show was a blast!)
And that's a wrap for #stitchesmidwest 🌈 I'm heading home to Jersey today 🚗, but later this week the new Harry Potter colors⚡will be going up on the website! I thought it was fitting to introduce Luna Lovegood with this photo I snagged on Thursday from my hotel room. Thanks for a lovely weekend @stitchesevents, can't wait to see everyone again next year!