Ever tried drinking the ocean? We'd certainly not recommend it. But what we do recommend (highly) is @mediterraneaseawater #Isocean
Seawater is the ideal sodium and electrolyte source for the human body. And these convenient pouches deliver 17 trace elements to match your body's critical mineral composition.
Unsure after the first one? No problem - you'll find THREE of these game-changing pouches in your June/July Runner, Cycle and Tri box 👌
Sunday Funday= Grocery shopping!
Actually did this on Saturday, but who cares.
To get over a weeks worth of food for the repetitive price of $89.89 is quite an accomplishment. 💁♀️👏
Stay tuned for food pics throughout the week!
It’s Sunday morning and we’re halfway through July already! What do you have planned for the day?
Our giveaway with @princesshike is live through the end of today!
Subscribe for your own Wild Woman Box at the link in our bio! We are gearing up to bring our subscribers some stay-cool and stay-fueled products to keep our get-shit-done momentum rolling even through 🔥August🔥.
Monday calls for.. Three boxes worth of Fit Brewing Co. cold brew 😂
Shout out to @drexxpress_ for keeping us motivated! He inspires us to continuously set daily gains no matter how big or small and work to be better than the person you were yesterday 💪🏽 #beastmode#mondaymotivation
🚨NEW Shaker Bottles 🚨
New clean WRFL black on gray design! Limited quantities!
Get your orders in now and save 15% with WF15 at checkout 🔗 link in bio #shakerbottle#repyourbrand#stayfueled#weliveit
WF Athlete: @jessica_inspireempire
Happy summer days fam! It's a quiet time for us on campus & we miss you!
If you're ever around, come join us and @regent_cm in the Moot Court Room of Robertson Hall every other Tuesday night and Wednesday afternoon for worship & the word! #stayfueled
Love you guys and hope to see you all soon. Shoot us a DM if you ever need a prayer buddy! :)
Movement allows us to become more creative and intuitive. 🌿"The labyrinth is an ancient symbol dating back more than 3000 years. The labyrinth is considered a universal symbol of our journey through life. Ancient and Modern labyrinths are found in many parts of the world, including France, Sweden, England,India, Peru and the American Southwest. Walking them provides opportunities to quiet the mind labyrinth through reflection and meditation. Walking, breathing, and thinking, you slip into a rythm. The distractions of daily life are banished for the duration of the walk. You feel attentive and attuned to the sights and sounds around you, centering you and offering a sense of peace and well-being." High Park, Toronto. #dance#move#stayactive#stayfueled#staycreative
UCSD SWIM: Nutrition is HUGE when looking to start & continue your recovery process pre/post workout. As a team, UCSD swim bought some quick post workout options here- trail mix, almond butter, 🥜peanut butter, oranges 🍊, bananas 🍌 , brown rice cakes, whole grain (5 grams fiber) bread for on deck and on the go when they are running to their next class! 🍳🍓🥚#nutrition#sportsnutrition#swimlife#stayfueled#fuelyourbody @ucsd_swimanddive #smartswimmersswimfast
Bagels are my favorite for hikes especially @daveskillerbread bagels 🤤🤤 we have already discussed buying 2 packs for our camping trip next week! Picture from Mount Tripyramid - North Peak from the 7th
🏳️🌈 Car full of Pride. Tum full of goodness.
On a day when it’s 92 degrees☀️ before 11am, I had to go with a tropical blend so I could pretend it’s this hot because I’m in a tropical land.🌴
(Nope, just Kentucky.)🐎
It is important to prepare your body before the workout if you want to beat post workout fatigue. Here are a few things you can do-
1. Keep your body fueled - Eat a well prepared and thought out pre-workout solid meal 2 to 3 hours before you train. Then 60 minutes or so before your workout take a liquid source of nutrients and performance-enhancing ingredients.
2. Get enough sleep - Optimal sleep i.e. 7 to 8 hours is essential for anyone who exercises regularly. It gives your muscles the time they need to repair and rebuild.
3. Increase workout intensity gradually - Don't jump the gun. Give your body time to get used to hard work. Increase the intensity of workout gradually so it's not taxing on your body.
4. Do a warm up routine - A good warm-up gets all the joints moving one at a time, then all together, taking the body through progressive movements that loosen and stretch your muscles. It can help your body get prepared for what's coming.
5. Stay properly hydrated - If you are not properly hydrated then you may feel lethargic and even dizzy after a workout. Make sure you drink 2 to 3 glasses of water in the 3 hours preceding your workout.
We hope the advice helps.