Feeling as corny as Kansas in August 🎶 Grilled corn 🌽 salsa that is. Except, it’s July. And I’m in Jersey. Whatever. This corn salsa is crunchy and spicy and a little bit sweet and if you’ll excuse me I need to dip some tortilla chips in it right now.
Honey Sriracha chicken thigh, It's what's for dinner! I was in the mood for a little sweet and spicy so this was a no brainer. I baked mine in the oven since I wasn't able to get outside to use the grill and it's still delicious.
* 2.5 lbs. Chicken Thighs
* 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
* 1 Tablespoon minced fresh ginger
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
* 4 Tablespoons honey
* 6 Tablespoons Sriracha
* 1 Tablespoon lime juice
1. Heat grill to medium high heat, about 400 ºF.
2. In a small saucepan, add butter. Once melted add in fresh ginger and garlic. Stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Next add in smoked paprika, ground cloves, honey, Sriracha and lime juice. Stir to combine and let simmer for 4-5 minutes.
4. Pat chicken thighs dry. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
5. Spray grill grates with cooking spray or rub with olive oil soaked rag.
6. Place chicken thighs on grill, skin side down first. Grill for 4-5 minutes. Flip the chicken over and grill on the other side for 4-5 minutes.
7. Continue to cook chicken, flipping every 3-4 minutes so it doesn’t burn until the internal temperature is 165ºF. (about 25-30 minutes)
8. During the last 5 minutes of grilling brush the glaze on both sides of the chicken.
9. Remove from grill.
*A boondi raita which is sweet dish made up of fresh yogurt and boondi .
*It's an best sweet spicy combination *boondi - it's round shape boondi balls or we can say that, it's a fried besan small balls. .
*Or some magical masalas which make it more yummy spicy and tasty which called boondi raita .
*So grab this item at akhand restaurant indore M.P .
Kabhi aao akhand pe😅
So hurry up and check out the tastes of items at akhand restaurant.