⭐️LIFE LESSONS FROM REALITY TV⭐️
I watch almost all of the reality TV shows, I always have. As a psychotherapist watching the shows makes me think about the teachable moments. Because of this, I will be occasionally posting what I am now calling Life Lessons From Reality TV. Even if you don’t watch the show, my advice applies to everyone.
My first post is about the @bravotv Southern Charm - Thomas Ravenel and Ashley Jacobs break up - which I think we all saw coming. That said, I do have sympathy for both of them as break ups are never easy - even if you had red flags along the way!
1. Do not ridicule or demean your partner. Doing this in public is a bigger problem.
2. If the person you’re dating has an ex and there are children involved, never disrespect or undermine the parent of those kids. In this show that was Ashley to Kathryn. If you can, you are better off being as kind as possible. If they are toxic, then be polite.
3. Don’t completely change your life for another person, particularly if you barely know them. Ashley moved from California to Charleston practically overnight. Any good relationship can withstand you both taking your time.
4. If you are arguing and having conflict in the beginning of the relationship reassess that relationship. These two were fighting from day one. The early stages should be more of a honeymoon.
5. If the person you are dating is not getting along with your friends or family it is a red flag and does not bode well for a lasting future.
6. When there are children involved do your best to keep the peace with your ex. This is not about you and how much you dislike the person, this is what is best for your children. .
*Article from @allaboutthetea .
Hump day brunch with hubby
Hearty brunch with plate full of grease taste that satisfies every taste bud - check out @mamabirdsouthernkitchen
I especially heart the coffee mug!
ITS MY BEST FRIENDS 21ST BIRTHDAY AND IM WAY TOO EXCITED! She may not have an Instagram but that’s okay I’ll send her a screenshot lol. Happy birthday my Kaitlynn! I always love our photo sessions together! 🖤🖤✨✨
How do you relax? Sometimes I go outside and just spray my feet with the hose and walk around barefoot if I can't make to the beach. I really ❤ 🌊...how do you relax?
-thanks @heftiba.co.uk for the lovely 📸
REDUCED 75K • OPEN TODAY! •
Location: 515 Eleonore Street
Time: 11 -1
List Price: 615K
Endless possibilities await this adorable gem perfectly placed on this 45 x 120 lot in the best Uptown location between State & Nashville Avenue!