This is my back to university mood.
This is gonna be my face from now on.
Please farmacia, please be gentle with me. POR FAVOR.
Dumb # as usual :
I introduce you to the #piglet#style , a whole #look . contact me @disney!
A lot of #Pink#brown#eyes and #messyhair thats all. plus #sadness & #sorrow :)
Grief is a journey we rarely ask to travel but it is a journey you don't have to travel alone. Therapy Heals and Dr. Jennifer Levin has developed a grief tool box to help you or someone you love navigate the grief experience.
The tool kit includes:
1. Grief Check-In: A self-guided reflection to monitor and document your grief journey and track the experiences, milestones and obstacles to recovery
2. Grief Attack Audio Support: Dr. Levin’s audio downloads that explain the fundamentals of a grief attack and how to cope with them
3. Meditations & Affirmations: Soothing audio downloads filled with guided imagery, meditations and affirmations to cope with stress, sleep and other grief related issues
4. Guiding Lights e-book: Dr. Levin’s 20 tips and suggestions to be your constant companion on your journey to healing
The FULL kit also include individualized support from Dr. Levin:
- A 25-Minute Telephone or Video Call with Dr. Levin: An invaluable opportunity for personalized coaching to navigate the grief journey
- A Personalized, Written Grief Map: Composed of individualized readings and resources to help and support you on your specific grief journey
Tap the link in our bio or visit https://store.therapyheals.comto get started with the Grief Tool Kit today.
What I don’t understand is- how can people stay so god damned sad? Life is way too fucking beautiful. So much more beautiful than it is ever sad. Even that crippling sadness. Bone breaking. Breath taking. Life crushing sorrow. It is more. It is greater than that. You are greater than that sadness and you deserve so much more. You’ve earned it. You don’t belong there. Fall in the mud- fine. But don’t you fucking dare to stay there. Don’t lay there. You get yourself out. Inch by mothafuckin’ inch, baby. Crawl. Cry. Get. Yourself. Outta. There. You gotta look up and find something worth your struggle and pain and worthy of you. Whether it’s the sun shining or the grass growing, wind blowing, clouds snowing- you find it and for the love of god cherish it. Hold it close to you and let it pull you out. Don’t stay in the mud, baby. You don’t belong there. ~Starsung Dreamer~
50/100: My moods & emotions regarding death and the grieving process have changed over time. The biggest shifts include - my anger being uncovered instead of pretending everything is OK. There is considerably less covering up of my emotions… everything is NOT ok and I don’t hide that very often anymore. My anger is ruling me. I am sad when everything is calm, however as soon as there is pressure or stress… anger is my full emotion. •
In 2001 when my mom died, I was devastated, I was 19, I subconsciously felt the abandonment of my mom echo the abandonment of my birth mother. It really took me 3 years to consciously admit and accept the anger - how was I supposed to be angry when the world was angry with 9/11 happening 2 days before she died? Or that my parents avoided talking about death? That they knew she would die but never had the discussion with me or my brother, sent me back to school so I would live my life? Oh to forgive...
My dad died in March of 2018. I have had 17 years since my mom died. I have had chronic illnesses, found my birth family, uncovered childhood trauma, had many challenging interactions with my father. I attempted to get him to write a will since 2012, and he never did… He said, “I won’t care, I will be dead and you can figure it out”. Not very nice. I have a lot of anger, rage, frustration as I could not change the person he had become and now I have to clean up his HUGE mess. It has been slightly over 6 months and I am still working on so much.
I would like to work on my anger. Less anger and more acceptance. I would like more emotional reserve, buffer if you will so that when there is higher stress, I am not so angered and frustrated. •
A year ago I sat outside a big stone church in Brisbane and I grieved my mother. I took this photo. But I was too self-conscious to post it. I was scared of showing myself at my most vulnerable and I also wondered what people would say or think about me consciously capturing such a moment. I worried it would cheapen it or make it perverse in some way. I've had a year to reflect and I dont feel that way anymore. In fact, I regret not posting it. A photograph captures a moment in a time, it's a visual bookmark. And this photo perfectly bookmarks an incredibly difficult moment in my life. I dont feel self-conscious about that and I honestly believe that it's one of the best photos of me in existence.
verses to read if you feel lonely/ sad 🖤
1. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you (deuteronomy 31:6)
2. For the sake of his great name the Lord will not reject his people, because the Lord was pleased to make you his own (1 samuel 12:22)
3. Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted (psalm 25:16)
4. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you (1 Peter 5:7)
5. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds (Psalm 147:3)
6. So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10)
7. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid
8. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight
9. Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice in as much as you participate in the suffering of christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed.
(1 peter 4:12-13)
10. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak (Isaiah 40:29)
Dengan berselimut kesendirian
Kuterbangun menatap langit langit kamarku
Terlintas di benak sosok engkau
Yang selalu menemaniku menjemput pagi
Yang selalu menemaniku menikmati panasnya sinar matahari
Yang selalu menemaniku menyaksikan bulan dan bintang
Dan kembali mengantarku ke dalam tidur yang panjang
Semua itu kini tak dapat lagi kurasakan
Karena saat ini ku jauh darimu
Mekipun sebenarnya ku tak bisa
Namun ku yakin semua itu akan berakhir
Aku rindu dengan senyummu
Aku rindu dengan kasih sayangmu
Aku rindu dengan belai lembutmu
Aku rindu akan pelukmu
Ku ingin kau tahu itu
Kau selalu ada
Di setiap hembusan nafasku
Di setiap langkah kakiku
Di setiap apa yang ku gapai
Karena kau begitu berarti dalam hidupku
Learning and seeing alot lately. ... dont have any regrets ... yeah we got rearended that night but at least we had an interesting call to finish the night off ... nothing like needing a helo for someone
2 helos in 3 days... this is quiete the job
Glad about how life is career wise. I cannot complain ... personal life needs some work
Need to learn to not get so worked up when people frustrate me or I'll make more regrets and I cant afford that ... the gym is very good for me right now and I cannot be more thankful for being aware of what I need
Some people come some people go and some people need to stay out forever ... only time will tell and that's okay if it isnt always obvious because Life has a weird way of sorting things out for you
Dont go against the current go with it and enjoy it when you have the opportunity to see the good.
If people want to ignore your thoughts it's okay... let those people go
If people want to accept you for who you are ... they'll stay and itll be obvious that they belong
Manage what you can and dont overwork yourself on the things you cant control ... if you cant control it. Dont try, Dont work and tire yourself out ... that energy belongs elsewhere and you know it That's the sign to let people and things go if it's now a hindrance then say goodbye and stay on your path
We only have so much time here
“Like being buried in snow
I no longer know which way up is
Or even forward
Every inch I force myself to dig
Could just be to make a bigger grave for myself
They say you should try and spit when you’re that far buried
You can use it to track the pull of gravity
But right now I feel like even gravity has left me “
It’s hard to find somewhere
For loss to reside
In the heart?
In the mind?
Evokes deep appreciation and deep pain
And knocks on the door of other losses
From the past . and also fires gratitude deep inside for the gifts received
#AMuseumADay | @muzejmimara | Circle of Aelbert Bouts (?), "Man of Sorrows", oil on panel, early 16th century, dimensions not specified.
This is an example of a more 'common' depiction of Christ as the Man of Sorrows, a theme discussed just two days ago. A living Christ, with an expression of agony on his face and a tear running down his cheek, holds up his hands and shows the stigmata, the wounds of the crucifixion, to the observer. Only the crown of thorns is included as one of the instruments of the Passion. The background resembles cloth, a tapestry or embroidery perhaps, with plants and floral motifs that may carry a symbolical meaning related to Christ. Images like these were meant to involve the pious viewer in Christ's suffering, to remind one of his sacrifice for their salvation, thus pointing one in the direction of a virtuous life. Due to its usually limited size, it was perfectly suitable for private devotion and meditation in one's own house or chapel.
Inspected / The Movember Collection Cassette Mixed By Jesse-Jay Lacey
If you're reading this it's likely you are already familiar with Inspected. But if you aren't, Inspected is a creative collective attempting to push boundaries within music, fashion and art.
The Movember series is an on-going musical experiment curated by Inspected. For the last 4 years they've invited musicians from around the world to work alongside KOAN Sound, Culprate & Asa to create a piece of music, which they sell throughout the duration of Movember as a pay-what-you-like download. All donations, no matter how large or small, are then put forward to the Movember Foundation.
Link is in my bio!