즐거운 토요일 Happy Saturday with relatives in Seoul.
Today Went to Han-River Swimming Pool in Yeoido and Goblin Night Market in Dongdaemun Design Plaza. Had yummy street foods.
여행하면서 느끼는것은 행복은 거창하지 않아도 되는것 소박한것에도 충분히 느낄수 있다는것. Happiness does not need to be enormous, you can also feel from little things.
Another thankful day! ☺️
See the sea? 🌊💧💙
I was looking through the photos I've taken at the beginning of my journey and I really like this one from Arugam Bay 😊
"The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has its storms, it has its tides and in its depths it has its pearls too" - Vincent van Gogh
Flying towards my next holiday like... Can't keep calm coz it's #7daystogo
A whole, one month has passed from my last trip to Prague; and yet it is as fresh as yesterday in my mind. Before I head to my next destination, I wanted to capture my favourite places and things to do in Prague..
I hope you find my below list of top 5 helpful:
1. Start your day with the @sandemansneweurope city walking tour; I always find this very useful to understand the place's history, culture and also the city's orientation.
2. Charles bridge - the oldest and most iconic structure in the city. Although it is heavily crowded 24×7, the bridge boasts of innumerable figurines and statues which are definitely worth your attention. I would recommend climbing the old tower by the bridge that offers amazing Panaromic sights of the bridge and the old town.
3. Head to Letna park to enjoy some breathtaking aerial views of Prague, there is also a beer garden atop where you can have a refreshing pint.
4. Prague castle (Biggest castle in the world) - You can either join the Sandeman's tour (recommended) or explore this on your own. Don't miss visiting the St. Vitus cathedral and the Golden lane inside.
5. Reigrovy Sady - If pretty sunset is what you fancy, this is your must visit. Grab a book, pack your dinner and head to this place, also perfect for a romantic evening!
🦋BIWtip: Prague streets are full of creative statues, colourful walls and artsy elements - Just wander around the city on your own and Watch out for some best offbeat things (specially in the Mala Strana area)
Summer - it's not over until we say it's over. Book our Endless Summer package for nightly valet parking with no resort fee! Early check-in and late check-out. Based upon availability. Link in bio to book. #shelbornesobe#endlesssummer