2 large zucchini, very thinly sliced
1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
t tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 225° F.
2. Place zucchini slices in one layer between
sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
paper towels to help draw out liquid.
3. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
4. Place zucchini slices on prepared baking sheets.
5. Brush zucchini with oil; sprinkle with salt.
6. Bake for 2 hours, or until golden brown and crispy.
7. Cool completely before serving. #soketo#keto
For those who were previously following my weight loss journey, I owe it all to the #ketodiet . I fell off for about 3 months, but I'm currently 3 weeks back into ketosis and down an additional 10lbs making it a total of 47 lbs since Oct. 2017. So what do I eat?
AMAZING FOOD 😂! Healthy fats, veggies, #lowcarbs . Example - this was my lunch... flatbread pizza using @flatoutbread (7 net carbs per flatbread), Basil pesto, mozzarella, tomatoes, and mushrooms. 10 minutes to make and sooo good. I could only eat half! .
Like this post if you want to see more food/#keto posts from me!
Scramble: extra firm tofu, cauliflower, broccoli, onion, hot pepper, garlic
Tortilla: mission bay low carb fajita (only 3 net carb)
Sauce: cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, almond milk and some onion and garlic powder. 😋