Gratitude: the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
These are some ways being grateful helps you live a happy and abundant life. If you practice gratitude everyday it will help you overcome challenges actually I've found that if you are grateful for everything you'll eventually be grateful for the struggles because they help you be your strongest self, be happier and live your best life.
Benefits of giving thanks and being grateful.
1. Gratitude makes us happier.
2. Gratitude strengthens our relationships.
3. Gratitude makes us healthier
4. Gratitude boosts our career.
5. Gratitude strengthens our emotions.
6. Gratitude develops our personality.
7. Gratitude makes us more optimistic.
8. Gratitude reduces materialism.
9. Gratitude increases spiritualism.
10. Gratitude makes us less self centered.
11. Gratitude increases self esteem.
12. Gratitude improves your sleep.
13. Gratitude keeps you away from the doctor.
14. Gratitude helps us bounce back.
15. Gratitude makes you more likely to exercise.
16. Gratitude makes us feel good.
17. Gratitude reduces feeling of envy.
18. Gratitude helps you network.
19. Gratitude makes you look good.
20. Gratitude increases your goal achievements.
Had to share this from @jayshetty
I 1000% agree with this. Sometimes, I think people are just too afraid of opening up and being vulnerable. We fear judgment and criticism and because of this, we never really get to see the true forms of those around us
However, I do think there's a flip side. I think many of us are too focused on ourselves that we dont bother to notice when others around us are opening up, being vulnerable, and allowing others to come in.
There lies a bit if a catch 22...
Does anyone else agree? And does anyone else try to open up only to be neglected?...or maybe you wish to open up but dont know how or feel some negative criticism because of it?
So today I brought this journal - recently I have been struggling to keep my head above water with working full time, trying to run a photography business & have a social life! I really needed to sit down and reflect.. this book has made me do just that.
Do I regret taking on so much? Absolutely not!
I am totally ready for whatever life throws at me - I just need to be a bit more organised sometimes 😂 *