ITL shop NEWS🔥🔥🔥
Masterful piece Made by Mr magic hands Tattoo Artist 🚨 @don_coyote_tattoos 🚨
Book your next tattoo now! 🚨follow @don_coyote_tattoos 🚨 to view there work
Big or small tattoos we do it all. Tattoo inquiries only for the most serious of collectors •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🚨 Follow 🚨 @illuminati_tattoo_lounge to view our work
illuminati tattoo lounge (ITL)
165 n raymond ave
fullerton ,ca 92831
open from 10am til the last client leaves. 7 days a week
shop ph# (714) 338-9217
🚨For inquiries regarding appointments or consultations.
Direct Message or call The Shop (ph#7143389217 ) or (text 7143561348). •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🚨🙏🏽All appointments require a consultation and a minimum 100$ deposit to hold the date and time. Deposit goes towards the tattoo. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🚨Give the ITL crew a follow🚨 (TATTOOIST)
Showing the fashion world how it’s done! Congrats @ninagarcia for hosting @elleusa’s amazing #WomenInHollywood event - and for celebrating and honoring Latinas in the mainstream! 👏🏽 #LATTITUDEISEVERYTHING
Personal post coming in HOT! In case any of you missed the story announcement, I felt a responsibility to announce here so a baby didn’t just ✨magically✨appear into our lives a few months down the line from now! Nick and I are expecting our THIRD little girl 👼🏼 and we are so excited for this little one to join our crazy clan. The beginning years should be nice and sweet but Lord help us through the High School years 😬!! Happy Saturday!
It might be Fall Y’all 🍂 but here in Southern Cali it feels like summer ☀️!!! Packing my fav beach bag with all my fav essentials today so I can go from the soccer field to the beach to watch the HB Airshow without wrecking my skin! These are my fav sunscreens because they are reef safe 🌊🙌, lightweight and non-greasy (perfect for my active outdoor living lifestyle)! My Swell bottle keeps my water cool all day and my hat keeps me lookin’ stylish while giving me added sun protection! Happy Saturday!! Enjoy it to the fullest! 👊💕
My little Jedi that together defeated the dark side. .
Disneyland Jedi training info: . • you can sign your child can register for the Jedi training if they are meet certain requirements (age 4-12. Be able to answer questions. Follow directions. Comfortable with the robe and holding a play saber) .
• registration is for the day of so when you arrive at Disneyland it’s a good idea to head there first and sign your little one up for preferred time slot. The show times usually run every couple hours starting around 10/1030 and going till 430/5 .
• your kiddo goes through a 15 minute or so training where they learn how to use a saber safely, how their energy is important, how to properly defeat the dark side and all the safety measures of being a Jedi. .
• your children arrive at the Trials of the Temple in Jedi robe with a light saber and enter the temple to Star Wars music. They take part in an interactive scene where each kiddo gets to use their Jedi skills and defeat Darth Vader and Kylo Ren. .
• after defeating the dark side your child returns the saber and robe and is given a special pin for their brave work fighting the dark side. .
• the Jedi training is located at the exit for Star Wars Launch Bay right near the entrance to Autopia. Up the stair or ramp and you will see it. .
• the Jedi experience is FREE 🖤🖤 .
Hello, good morning ! Have you tried #glutathione yet? Available in the form of a shot or powerful IV “push”, this #masterantioxidant will not only help you truly eliminate toxins , but also helps with strength and endurance - and decreasing recovery time. Get yours this weekend 💪🏽💪🏽