#Repost @pakondel_friends (@get_repost)
PAKONDEL KONTES 8
PAKONDEL SERU-SERUAN BARENG SNOWMAN.
KARENA PAKONDEL SUKA BANGET MAKAN DAN KALO NGELIAT PIRING BAWAANNYA LAPER.
SO PAKONDEL PUTUSKAN BUAT BIKIN KONTES DOODLE DI PIRING.
* SEBELUMNYA KALIAN WAJIB RE-POST MATERI KONTES INI DAN TAG 3 TEMEN KAMU.
* FOLLOW @aculsw l @pakondel_friends DAN @snowmanid * KALIAN BEBAS BEREXPERIMENT DENGAN PRODUK SNOWMAN DI ATAS PIRING.
* HARUS ADA TULISAN SNOWMAN (BESAR) DAN PAKONDEL(KECIL) YA, PELETAKANNYA BEBAS DIMANA AJA
* GAMBAR BOLEH BW ATAUPUN BERWARNA. ASAL JANGAN TEMBUS PANDANG AJA 😁 RIBET NILAINYA.
* MEMAKAI PIRING MILIK SENDIRI TIDAK MINJEM TETANGGA 😜 RICUH ANTAR TETANGGA KARENA PIRING BUKAN TANGGUNG JAWAB KAMI
SUBMIT KARYA :
* SUBMIT KARYA DENGAN PRODUK SNOWMAN APA SAJA DIDALAMNYA (TIDAK ADA PRODUK KOMPETITOR)
* FOTO YANG BAGUS YA (BIKIN SEKREATIF MUNGKIN), SALAH SATU PENILAIAN JUGA.
* PENILAIAN PAKONDEL BUKAN KARENA BAGUS/JELEK AJA TAPI JUGA CERITA DIBALIK GAMBAR DAN HASIL FOTO KALIAN
* TAG @pakondel_friends DAN @snowmanid DI KARYA * PAKAI HASTAGH #pakondelkontes8 DAN #snowman JANGAN LUPA .
DISKUALIFIKASI JIKA :
* MEMAKAI KARYA ORANG LAIN / PLAGIAT (KITA GA BERTANGGUNG JAWAB ATAS KARYA YANG KALIAN SUBMIT)
* TIDAK MELAKUKAN KETENTUAN YANG KITA HARUSKAN
* JUARA 1: RP. 700.000,-
* JUARA 2: RP. 200.000,-
* JUARA 3: RP. 100.000,-
LUMAYAN BUAT SNOWMAN SEGAMBRENG :)
KONTES DIMULAI TANGGAL 9 DAN BERAKHIR TANGGAL 28 JULI 2018
SELAMAT BERKARYA DAN JANGAN LUPA BERSENANG-SENANG :)
DRC La Tache 96. Red fruits, sous bois and a touch leathery. Lots of energetic sweet fruits but still very restrained and constricted other than its soaring acidity. Tight tannins. I’ve had this bottle several times but it’s never failed to disappoint, will it ever be ready? If u have this bottle I’ll suggest u keep or even better, trade for another vintage!
IMO 1996 is one of the most overhyped vintages that has consistently disappointed. Other than a handful of producers who managed to tame the acidity the rest are just too angular and disjointed.
Don't forget to follow:➡ @epistimafrolova_wine 😎
🌸 Tag & Share with your Friends⤵
🎬Directed by @wineloversoftheworldunite
This mounts,you can see fireflies in Aomori. It’s possible to see fireflies in Aomori thanks to beautiful nature and the efforts of people who protect fireflies.It’s an awfully good story.
이달 아오모리에서는 반딧불을 볼 수 있습니다.아오모리의 반딧불은 아름다운 자연과 반딧불을 보호하는 사람들의 노력 덕분에 볼 수 있습니다.멋진 이야기죠??
TL;DR : More of a character profile than a book.
It’s disheartening to read a book filled with beautiful at times deep words but in the end, you are dissatisfied because the plot let you down. For a writer, it is a tricky balance to maintain from my limited experience I know how easy it is to get swayed.
The snowman is the first Harry Hole thriller that I have read by Jo Nesbo. I started reading without even checking out the blurb as this was just supposed to be a midweek break. The premise of the book is pretty interesting where the killer strikes at the first day of snowfall. He builds a snowman near the victim’s house and all of his victims are wives and mothers. I believe it does add much value when you have a character analysis to a thriller, that sort of satisfaction that you know what everyone’s motive is and the anticipation how the clashes are going to be built. However, Nesbo misses the mark. Even discounting the fact that it was set in 2004 and the technology wasn't as fast (a stretch but still), the false positives in finding identity of the killer came way to early leading the reader to wonder about other characters, thus the actually reveal falling flat like the dead victim’s heartbeat. Even as a character profile, the book fails at times because the information given that is meant to add flavour to the character ends up being random facts. For instance, a character is lying in a bed that was custom made to suit his needs. Instead, Nesbo spends 5 lines explaining how it was transported from Osaka factory to be assembled in a tannery in Chennai, India because the laws in the state of Tamil node didn't permit direct exportation of this type of leather. Interesting fact to know, but seems needless at that point in time. I know I'm nitpicking but it is these small things that get together and hinder the progress of the book.
Overall, I would recommend to read this only if you are not in the mood for action.