Day 2 Dinner for the #Ramoni5DayFast 🧘🏾♀️🍏🥒 So happy my mom cooked because I’m sick of mushrooms now😭😂 Cauliflower, squash and zucchini seasoned with ranch seasoning. I added extra cayenne, Cajun and ranch seasoning as well. Side note: I don’t feel like I’m dying so this is good! THREE MORE DAYS🎉
12 days of smoothies for killing that cookie craving or boosting the sleeveless WOWZA effect on NYE.
Day 1 chocoholics dream
1 serving Paleo Power chocolate
1 T cacao powder
1/3 avocado 🥑
1 T Fiber Boost
1/2 cup mixed berries
1/2 cup ice
Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
=>add all ingredients to a blender, mix slow first and gradually increase to high. Add milk as needed to thickness you want.
Use: goodfood10 to save !
CHEERS to the thick GREEN SMOOTHIES + SWEATY SELFIEs 🤳.
Has everyone finished their Christmas Shopping. I’m pretty much done. We did secret Santa in our two families this year. I swear it never ended up so secret though 🤪. Our children were $100 max each and we have a $50 limit on each other. That’s it! I truly appreciate the time I get with my tribe and family. So grateful for our health 🙏🏼. Do you have fun family traditions? I would love to know what you get up to? #showmehowyouhealthy#christmasiscoming
What should I add to my smoothie?
• There are some great macro & micro nutrients that you can be adding to your daily juice or smoothie to boost its nutritional profile. Here’s how:
* Fibre! Most of us do not reach our RDI of fibre. This macronutrient is so important as it nourishes our digestive system, helps to balance our blood sugar and assists with healthy cholesterol metabolism. You can add fibre to your beverages via fruit and vegetables, as well as things like banana powder, nuts and seeds. You can also use herbs psyllium & slippery elm for a big fibre boost, however keep in mind that these drastically reduce the absorption of nutrients from meals that they are consumed with. Keep your supplements 1-2 hours away from these two.
* Protein! It can also be hard to reach the daily RDI of this macronutrient. We need protein as it is the building block for our entire body, including the neurotransmitters in our nervous system. Additionally, protein helps to balance out blood sugar & keeps us fuller for longer. My favorite type of protein powder is hemp as it contains a complete amino acid profile as well as a nice dose of good fats.
* Fats! We need good fat to keep our brains nourished, to lower inflammation in our bodies and to keep our skin supple and hydrated. It also keeps us nice and satisfied with our meals. Easy ways to add good fats to our beverages includes nuts and seeds, cold pressed oils, nut milks and nut butters.
• Antioxidants! These are extremely beneficial little micronutrients which benefit every cell in our bodies. They combat cancer, reduce inflammation and reduce accelerated aging. You can increase your intake of these via adding fruits and veg to your beverages, as well as antioxidant powders, spirulina, wheatgrass and other greens.
* If you choose to sweeten, use produce with benefits! Raw organic honey is rich with enzymes, dates are packed with fibre and coconut sugar is low GI. These are better choices.
• These are the foundations of a very nutritional juice or smoothie. This is absolutely perfect as a meal replacement or added daily snack.
🎅Smoothie Ginger love
• 2 tazze di Latte di Mandorla
• 1 Banana congelata
• 1 cucchiaio di burro di mandorle
• 1 cucchiaio di sciroppo d’acero
• 1 cucchiaio di Melassa nera
• 1/2 cucchiaino di cannella
• 1/2 cucchiaino di Zenzero fresco (usare meno se si preferisce un sottile sapore di zenzero)
• 1/2 cucchiaino di polvere di zenzero 🎅Preparazione:
Sbucciare la banana e tagliarla a pezzetti
Inserire tutti gli ingredienti nel frullatore ed amalgamare. 🎅Servire in due bichhieri e decorare con un po’ di spezie;
Consumare subito per godere di tutti i benefici.
I may or may not be addicted to this 👀 🧡 @so_delicious It’s so good!! I like to add a bit to my smoothies because it gives an extra dose of magic to my tastebuds🥤👅 Try it out then let me know if I’m wrong 🤷🏾♀️
For breakfast this morning, you ask?! How about a super yummy tofu smoothie!!!! 😋 Ok I know this will scare most of you but HEAR ME OUT!!! Even I was a little skeptical putting tofu in my smoothie but I surprised myself!!!
I swear you can’t even taste the tofu (it’s basically tasteless to begin with) and it made my smoothie soooo creamy and smooth like if you were to put yogurt in it. If you want to try adding tofu in your smoothie, make sure you buy silken tofu aka the softest kind, I probably used about 1/4 of this container and could just scoop it out with a spoon. Not only did it make my smoothie a nice creamy texture but it also provided me with about 6g protein which isn’t a whole lot but you could also add a nut butter to up the protein content. 👍🏼
For this smoothie, I did a half frozen banana, 1/4 block silken tofu, frozen blueberries, frozen mango, almond milk and chia seeds. I’m a big chia seed guy - chia seeds also help you feel more full (2 tbsp have 4g protein and 11g fiber 🤯) and have lots of good micronutrients!
And for those curious, the more firm the tofu is, the higher the protein content! Which is why silken doesn’t have a large amount of protein. Have y’all ever put tofu in your smoothies? If not, will you try it? 😈 Now....whose excited for what I’m making for dinner tonight?!? 🤪
Playing around with breakfast smoothies 😍
Of a morning I am strapped for time before I have to travel for work (I already wake up at 4am) so this lil gem saves my life!
Swipe left ➡️ to see the ingredients and making process!
Mocha Almond Fudge Smoothie Bowl 😋by @giaknows.blog 😋 Who cares if it's chilly out?! This delicious bowl is 👌👌 Love my coconut shell 🥥🥥@buddhabowlsorg too!! Get a special discount on your own bowl with code 'giaknows' & make this aaaaahhhmazing mocha treat too!
Here's her recipe:
▪2 bananas, sliced & frozen
▪2 heaping Tbs almond butter
▪2 Tbs raw cacao powder
▪1 scoop Sunwarrior Mocha Protein powder
▪about 1/2 c almond milk (or enough to blend)
Blend. Pour. Garnish with cacao nibs for crunch, hemp seeds, & sliced almonds. ☕☕
You. Will. Love. It!! Make it & tag me!! 😁😁👏👏
Just released! Pre-order your Limited Edition Holiday Bundle for a loved one today! For $50, $100 or $150 your gift of wellness is the perfect gift for a co-worker, sister, mom, aunt, BFF or the one who has it all (we all know one of those). Each edition comes with our branded Golden Spoon and/or Coconut Bowl plus a handwritten Holiday Card! Visit the link in bio to get yours now! #LivePureCubes
I’ve been on a real kick with these sugar free syrups and I’ve discovered a new way to do green smoothies. This chocolate raspberry spinach smoothie is so simple and really tasty.
Use as much spinach as you want, I try to go for at least 1 serving ~2 cups. Lol spinach is so impossible to measure without a scale so I usually just eyeball it.
Next I toss in a small handful of frozen raspberries just to cool the drink down and give it a smoothie texture. I like to use the Chocolate Premier Protein pre-made shakes as my liquid but you can use any protein powder and add cacao powder and whatever type of milk. Alright, so moving on to the main ingredient. SUGAR FREE flavored syrup. 0 calories and this is totally what gives the sweet raspberry flavor to the smoothie. Blend these things all up and you’ve got yourself a lot of vitamins and protein in a convenient delicious drink. This is easily under 250 calories depending on your ingredients. I’m totally going to try mixing other sugar free syrup flavors into green smoothies. Stay tuned for the good ones.
Triple berry beetroot smoothie bowl 😍❤️ a smoothie bowl every single day - whether it’s for a quick breakfast, a naturally sweet treat, or a healthy meal to help me reset after a few days of indulgent eating. They always seem to satisfy.
What we love about smoothies is that they taste great and they pack a serious punch of vitamins and minerals, all in one drink. They make it easy to sneak some extra veggies into my day. Plus, the ingredient combinations are endless.
Our favorite beetroot bowl is a magical beetroot smoothie bowl. This smoothie bowl is loaded with vitamins (vitamin C in particular), antioxidants, fiber, and heart-healthy omega-3 fats.
2 teaspoons beetroot powder
½ cup baby spinach leaves
½ cup light coconut milk (from a can)
½ cup raspberries
5 strawberries, hulled
¼ cup blueberries
2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
1 tablespoon chopped almonds
1 teaspoon chia seeds
Have you ever tried matcha smoothie / nice cream? 🌱💕 it’s so good! For this recipe, I used frozen banana, lime, green apple, zucchini & @yanacph organic matcha. Yum! Toppings: frozen raspberries & @kinoafood quinoa muesli 🥄 So cute in my coconut drinking cup from @coconut.cups.and.spoons 🥥 did you enter our coconut giveaway a few posts back?
Rockin' around the christmas tree 🎄🎶☃️ so to get into christmas spirit this smoothie bowl is a must!
1 kiwi 🥝
Quinoa pop ✨
1/2 avocado 🥑
1 frozen banana 🍌
1/2 cherry tomato 🍅
1/2 cup of almond drink Prunus 🥜 available in @fitmarketbogota1 🌱
Wishing everyone an amazing month! 🤗
Day 2 of my 5 day fast...still going strong!💪🏾💚 Smoothie for breakfast 🌞 After finishing day 1 of the fast, I’ve noticed that I was able to sleep all the way through the night, wasn’t starving when I woke up, my face is clearing up and my bloating is going away. I’m also not craving unhealthy foods. Let’s hope this continues🙂
Check the “5 Day Fast” and “Smoothie” highlights for more ideas/recipes.
Gregory has found his forever home at the Wild household.
Before he was adopted he lived in fear of ending up abandoned on a shoreline or worse, in the stomach of a sea turtle!
Now, Gregory wakes up excited to be a straw! He spends his “me time” soaking in one of these lovely, nourishing smoothie baths.
Today he is enjoying:
I Cup frozen pineapple
2 Hand Fulls spinach
Coconut milk to preferred consistency
Adopt your perfect straw today at masonjarlids.ca
Adoption fee of just $9.99 for four thin straws or 2 smoothie straws.
No transportation fee in Canada 🇨🇦 Give a #straw the Forever home it so desperately needs❤️
2 frozen bananas
1/2 ripe avocado
2 tsp of chocolate protein powder ( optional, can sub for extra tbs of cacao )
1 tbs of cacao powder
1 tbs of shelled hemp
2 pitted medjool dates
3/4 cup of homemade cashew milk.
Blend until smooth and creamy!
Recipes at: YouthSportsTrainer.com. Search Pre-game smoothies. Smoothies are a great way to pack nutrition into young athletes. Nutrient dense foods will maximize strength and stamina on game day as well as improve overall health off the field. Check out these nutritious pre-game smoothies kids love!