Stretch out! ++ We offer you a FREE! YOGA class ++ You will be joining with the local instructor at Lumphini park in the morning. Take a deep breath and listening to the the bird whispering in the biggest park of Bangkok. What a beautiful day!
ask us for more info :D
lack of sleep last night and first session in the afternoon in a while let me fail my deadlift today. 440 for 3 turned into 440 for 1 rpe 9.5😲 squats also felt super heavy but still managed 5 reps @355/161kg.
It's Tuesday and 'Hey, the Beer is on Us!' 🍺🍺🍺 Have a dinner at our place between 530-730pm every Tuesdays, and enjoy free flow draught Peroni beer, on the house. We're also screening World Cup Live daily!
Reservation is highly recommended at 02 236 5558 or through our chope online reservation.
Kalau kamu masih melihat rumput tetangga lebih hijau, berarti kamu masih belum mensyukuri apa yang kamu miliki. Yuk, mulai bersyukur dengan apa yang kamu miliki hari ini. Buat temen- temen yang sedang perjalanan kembali dari kampung halaman, hati- hati dijalan dan yang uda mulai kerja, semangat ya! 💙
The healthy tea bar @chabar.bkk & its signature riceberry boba. A must to try on
ที่ ปิติ โค เฮลท์ตี สเปซ
🛵LINEMAN พิมพ์ 'CHA BAR'
🛵NOW Delivery พิมพ์ 'CHA BAR'
why do gay people need to discuss their sexuality? #Pridemonth#ProudZola
1. Author Bruce Bawer: “In a twist on the famous line in which Lord Alfred Douglas described homosexuality as ‘the Love that dare not speak its name,’ some have complained in recent years that homosexuality has turned into ‘the love that won’t shut up.’
2. ”As Bawer and many others have noted, however, “‘the public expression of heterosexuality is such an integral and basic part of our everyday lives that it goes unrecognized.’
3. ”Heterosexuals express their sexual orientation when they mention (or introduce) their boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife to another person; when they place a family picture on their desk at work; when they give their significant other a kiss goodbye at the airport; when they talk about a celebrity whom they find attractive; when they tell others they are celebrating a wedding anniversary; and when they hold hands on the street.
4. As Eric Marcus writes, “they have no need to let people know in a specific way what their sexual orientation is, because their actions and words over time let everyone know they’re heterosexual.
5. ”Gay people who do precisely the same things, however, are often accused of “flaunting their sexuality” or of “throwing their private lives in other people’s faces.” They are viewed as “radical” or “militant homosexuals” attempting to make a political statement. They may be scorned, harassed or attacked.
On picture: the sleeping berth of Bangkok (Hua Lampong) - Hatyai Junction train. The whole trip took nearly 16 hours but it was much cheaper than plane and much more worth it because I got to know many new friends along the way ❤