10 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘔𝘢𝘺 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘈𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘔𝘦:
1. I started writing poetry at age 13 and by 14 was turning them into song lyrics.
2. I performed at Carnegie Hall in NYC with my church choir when I was 17 years old.
3. I can tap dance. 12 years of dance experience. Still got the shoes too!
4. When I was young, I was on the sidelines of my very first soccer game and I was super hungry and a woman gave me McDonalds French fries and my brother ate them all and I was so upset when my coach called me in to play, I refused to go. I never returned to practice. I also never played soccer again. #truestory#notaproudmoment And I never ate McDonalds French fries again😂 ok I did but now it’s probably been a decade since I’ve had McDonalds. Definitely not my food of choice.
5. The Leprechaun ruined my childhood. Damn you Warwick Davis! Haha then I realized it was the same dude who played Willow and I recovered. If you know the movie Willow, you’re legit!😉
6. My mom is my favorite movie buddy and movie theater popcorn is my weakness 🤤 I swear they pump that damn smell through the AC.
7. I used to despise reading and now I have entire library of personal development books that set my soul on fire🔥
8. In December, I will be returning to Jamaica for the 5th time. It will be tied with New York, for place I’ve been to the most.
9. My favorite color is Black. #shocker LOL
10. Life and many of the things that have come with it have caused me to build a barrier around myself, a hard shell, a resilient roadblock, an “I’m fine and I don’t need anyone else” persona, something I have been working to break down for a very long time because essentially it’s not who I am in my core. The ones who know me see the super sentimental, mushy to the max, loving, protective person. As I break down that identity I built up to initially protect myself. I find more and more blessings come my way, like: my amazing boyfriend, incredible female relationships, and my team and clients! So if you ever need anything or can relate and want to reach out, I’m here & I’m open. 🖤
Share below something about yourself! Would love to get to know you guys better!