Here’s a list of things people have told me recently: 1. “I wish I had your life”
2. “How do you do so much”
3. “I wish I had your energy”
4. “You are so lucky that you get to do the things you are doing”
—- 1. Create a life you don’t need a break from, stop waiting around for a vacation or a weekend out of town, instead, start appreciating your Wednesday afternoon after a long ass day of working
2. I am SELECTIVE in what I do. I do things that will either benefit myself and those around me, or things that I know will make the people I love, proud of me.
3. I am fueled by my passions, by the amount of people I can share a smile with. The more positive interactions, the better your day will be. Stop anticipating the bad things that will happen to you.
4. Everything that i am doing, I am choosing to do, and if one day I am really not happy with any of it, I will change ALL of it.
Go to bed as tired as possible, don’t even worry about how tired you will be the next day. Wake up and grab life by the friggin horns and take what ever it throws at you, keep what you need and release what you don’t. (I don’t feel sorry for anyone, sorry )