Why am I giving you tips as if you are going to be attacked or assaulted?
Because unfortunately it’s happening.
Statistics say that 1 in 4 women will be sexually assaulted or Abused.
And that’s the ones that are reported.
I have met NUMEROUS women that never reported it, making this number much higher.
The more you know, the more likely you won’t be 1 in 4.
Please share with a sister, friend, co-worker.
An elderly woman was nearly run over in a McDonald's parking lot as she tried to confront the man who robbed her inside just seconds before.
So what should YOU do in a situation like this?
1. First, you can't prevent what you can't see.
2. When you are disadvantaged, bite the bullet. The known fact is "someone stole my valuables." The unknown fact is "what will happen if I confront this person? What he is capable of?"
3. If you're quick to react, put your hand on the bag while using the voice and if needed (&possible), escalate.
Perpetrators choose victims based a few factors;
1. Physical disadvantage (smaller size, perceived as weak, physically impaired/limited.
2. Body language that implies a lack of confidence.
3. Socially submissive
Thank you again, @InsideEdition & @meganjalexander1 •
Here is one of my favorite set up attacks from the feet: Deep over grip when your opponent grabs your collar, fake the shot and attack the arm. Let’s go drill !!! 🇺🇸🇧🇷Faça a pegada acima do braço segurando perto da axila, finta que vai entra para derrubar e vai pro braço. 🔥🛡🥋🤙🏼
Tomorrow we kick off our Batizado with an open workshop for all martial arts students with our guest of Honor Mestre Camisa! Here’s a throwback from a year ago to get you all ready for this exciting week! Check the link in our bio for more information on registration and scheduling.