So every Diwali, we at @psychventures gather funds and buy stationery & sweets to be distributed among kids we come across on trails in the Sayadhris. Nothing is as warming as to see their bright faces on recieving those gifts.
These are ways you can join us this Diwali. (DM for further details)
1. Join us for our trek to Sandhan valley this weekend (21-22 oct 2017) and bring your own giveaways.
2. Deliver the gifts to us before Thursday , we will take them to the kids.
3. Donate cash to help us buy the stationary at wholesale.
4. Tag someone who might be interested.
PS- no perishable goods please.
Psychventures..!! Trek to Ratangadh on 9th and 10th of September 2017.
Things to see -
1. Fort ruins
2. Shiva temple
3. Caves on the top
4. Bhandardhara Dam
Beauty - 3/5
1. Meet at Dadar station at 6:30 am.
2. Take a train to Kasara station.
3. Take a local transport to Rattanwadi.
4. Visit the Shiv temple and start the trek.
5. Have Lunch enroute.
6. Reach the top by 4 pm.
7. Set a camp in the caves.
8. Get fresh and visit the fort for sunset.
9. Return and cook dinner.
10. Dinner with campfire.
11. Star gazing if skies get clear.
12. Rest till morning. Wake up and trek to the summit- needle point.
13. Return and have breakfast. Packup and leave for the base village.
14. Have light snacks and leave for the station in local transport.
15. Reach Kasara station at 3 pm. Take a train back to Mumbai.
16. Reach Mumbai by 9 pm.
Things to carry -
1. Breakfast and lunch for the 9th.
2. Extra pair of clothes
4. Good shoes
5. Light snacks
7. Two lits of water
8. Blanket + sleeping mat
9. Personal medication
Fees - ₹950
1. Local transport
2. Dinner on 9th
3. Breakfast + lunch on 10th
5. Tent stay
Manthan Savla - +919819992177
Ps- Psychventures is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage done to a thing or an individual.