Origami’s lesser-known cousin, furoshiki, which is a traditional Japanese cloth-folding technique that allows you to wrap objects of various shapes and sizes in a single piece of cloth. The cloth can then be repurposed by the giftee for many other uses. Enviropal approved ✅
SAVE THE OCEANS
SAVE THE TURTLES
Every day the ocean becomes more and more poluted. We need to work as a team to protect and preserve the oceans and it's wild life.
We all need to chip in and reduce our litter output. Next time use a recycling bin or garbag pale!
SHARE TO SUPPORT THE OCEANS
PERSONALITY POST: Anyone that knows me well knows I care probs a lil too much about animals and the environment.. @vetpaw is phenomenal, @bitetoothpastebits is great, @cheyennemountainzoo has an app to tell you products to stay away from to help fight deforestation, there’s eco friendly - well - everything. There’s reusable straws, canvas shopping bags, and so much more you can do to help the environment and the animals in need! Don’t feel like you can’t make a difference as ONE person bc if even 1% of the population decided they where enough than that’s 70mil making a difference and I promise you 70mil plastic bags per week (which let’s be real most people use more than 1) or 70mil toothpaste bottles per month or 70mil straws per month (again that’s real generous) would make a DIFFERENCE •
Its really time we start to think this every time we are about to use plastic 🐢
Bali Boo was born because we care too much about the ocean and its creature, so every time you purchase one of our sustainable products you are helping the cause 🙏🏼 #savetheocean
Winter weather is upon us, but that is no excuse for me to stop caring for the ocean. 🌊😊
If you can't get out to your local waterways to clean up, you can still help to keep our blue planet beautiful by limiting your use of plastic throw-aways. 🙏🌎♻️
Aaaand the full size rose gold are GONE, out of stock, zilch, nada. You have a few options now:
2. Purchase the baby version conveniently pictured here
3. Invest in one of the many other beautiful colours still in stock
4. If you chose option number 1 and have not recovered, I will have the rose gold back in stock next year 💚
We got to have the most amazing day releasing baby turtles in Puerto Escondido.
We learned all about the work they do to ensure the conversation of these beautiful creatures.🐢 They have to over come so much from natural factors like seagulls and crabs plucking them off the beach on the way to the sea, and in later life having to deal with the growing problems of plastic waste sadly being mistaken as food.
Jelly fish are the main source of food for them but they confuse them for plastic bags, so please if you can think about when you really need them!! Help save these little guys 💕
Our specialty cocktails don’t always have to be complicated. Come out to the patio and enjoy a Huckleberry Mule! @44northvodka mountain huckleberry, ginger beer, crushed ice and fresh lime. And don’t worry about the straw by the water. We only use 100% biodegradable! #coppermug#vodka#local#savetheturtles#viewsfordays
#Repost @codegreenpk (@get_repost)
For those of you who know me, I work full time as a teacher + counselor which is crazy exhausting (but fun. But exhausting). In the khushi of the semester finally** ending (ps I still love all you babies 😍) we have Code Green's first giveaway! .
1) Follow this account (yes, you can unfollow after the giveaway is over 🤓) |
2) Tag 3 friends who might be interested in switching to a more eco-friendly lifestyle |
3) Share this post on your Instagram / Facebook page and share our hashtag #CodeGreenPk (Extra entry if you post on both forums!) -- we are on Facebook with the username CodeGreenPak .
4) extra point: follow the other 2 accounts tagged here - they're both based in Karachi and are working towards environmental awareness! .
We're giving away the following bomb samples/products:
1) One JR Liggetts Shampoo Bar (Coconut & Argan Oil - Travel Size) |
2) Two Chagrin Valley Shampoo Bars (Cafe Moreno and Summer Sunshine - Mini bars) |
3) One Chagrin Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse (Summer Rain Scent - sample size) |
4) One bamboo toothbrush (biodegradable handle)
5) One reusable glass straw |
6) One Chagrin Valley Lotion Bar (Three Butter - sample size) |
7) Two reusable makeup remover wipes (2 layer bamboo velour + 3 layer bamboo terry) |
8) One Nellie's Natural Laundry Soda (sample - good for 1 full laundry load) |
9) One cloth makeup/pencil pouch with the saying 'Emaan' (faith) on one side and 'Always Carry it Around' on the other side. .
Giveaway ends on 21st December at 10 pm. Only open for residents of Karachi (sorry non-Karachi based friends 🙁) .