Taste the 🌈 .
Buy a family bag of skittles.
Set the clock to 20 mins.
- Red 5/3 Muscle Ups
- Green 6/4 HSPU
- Purple 5 DL @ 100/70
- Yellow 10 Wallballs
- Orange 10 Box Jumps
- Draw the same twice? 5 Burpees and draw again!
But of fun to do. 30+ rounds will get a sweat on and a good workout too!
We would like to thank all our customers over the last year and wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
our opening times for the festive period are,
Sat 22nd Dec OPEN9am - 4:30pm
Mon 24, Tue 25,Wed 26 CLOSED
Thurs 27, Fri 28 OPEN 9am - 5pm
Sat 29th Dec OPEN 9am - 4:30pm
Mon 31st Dec OPEN 9am - 3pm
Tues 1st Jan CLOSED
Wed 2nd Jan OPEN 9am - 5pm #uppermill#saddleworth#oldham#manchester#optician#glasses#sunglasses#offers#designer
💪🏼 T R A I N I N G 💪🏼
I love a bit of functional activity to mix up my sessions...
• Kettlebell upright row for shoulder and back strength, and
• Med ball slam - an explosive exercise that trains you to transfer energy via your core, improving strength, power and speed.
It definitely gets your heart rate up and is amazing for releasing for releasing stress! 😂
Teaching my dad (66 years old) to handstand walk.
We went through a process which you can use to get things started. Just grab a partner and take it a step at a time.
1. Establish/ confirm the strength necessary. Warm up the infrastructure and positions.
2. Build the kick up, then the hold, to a wall. Continually check understanding.
3. Practice kicking up to a PVC pipe and check positions again.
4. He guides me as he builds confidence in my support and understands what he has to do.
5. When he’s ready, kick up, extend, take first steps.
As a young man my dad played Rugby League and Rugby Union for the Police...and football too. He likes to ski in the winters and is keenly in the pool and in his bike in the summers. He comes to the box to stay healthy in between!