It was a drizzly afternoon yesterday when @alicedoggett and I met up at a bookstore for coffee. (Saw this crazy 📬 on the way...) Have you discovered Alice on IG yet? She is a tremendous landscape photographer focusing on the PNW. We have met twice now and hours slid by talking. She knows tons more about photography than I do but still...we connect. I really love her work as it reveals places I don’t yet know being new to the area. And it reaffirms our decision to make this spot home. (PHOTO 2 is a photo of “us” — guess who is who.😎) This is a tip-of-the-hat to Alice Doggett. .
more cerebral vomit.
I haven't really introduced myself so I'm going to state a few facts just so you can get to know me better. feel free to tell me something about yourself as well.
▪ 90's kid.
▪ I was born in Zimbabwe but moved to Portugal when I was 12.
▪ I've been veg for 5yrs and I try to live a cruelty free life as much as I can.
▪ I have a male cat named Bianca, he's the love of my life.
▪ I'm an only child.
▪ I'm a Virgo/Sagittarius/Libra.
▪ I like reading about serial killers and mental/personality disorders.
▪ I have quite a few freckles on my face from spending too much time in the sun so now I avoid it.
▪ I've never watched GOT and the like because I prefer comedy series.
▪ I suffer from anxiety.
▪ I'm an introvert.
▪ I learned how to draw in my bedroom (practice & patience).
▪ I have a hard time expressing myself with words and art really helps me 'vent'.
▪ afraid of heights.
▪ I hate mushrooms.
▪ I have a birthmark near my ankle.
▪ I put food out for stray animals every day.
Epic shot of both Samm and her work at the legendary Moraine Lake in Banff National Park. Talk about taking art to new heights!! Stop by her page to check out her mad skills and discover more of her Pacific Northwest art! @sammmooreart