Home cooked #sundaydinner 💥💥💥 Pork poached in garlic and chicken stock then roasted @ 220
Mustard and apple rosti oven baked then pan fried with a homemade panko breadcrumb base
Buttered onions and baby corn
Cider and chicken stock gravy
Not the most glamours shot but I wanted to get the recipe posted since so many of you asked for it!! I will add the step by step into my story highlights. Can’t wait for you to make it!! 🙌🏻 Beef Roast & Homemade Onion Soup Mix
3 lbs. beef roast
salt to taste
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 c. beef bone broth or beef broth
1 pkg onion soup mix or homemade a onion soup mix (recipe below 👇🏻) 1 white or yellow onion, quartered
1. Sprinkle pot roast with salt and set aside.
2. Add 2 Tbsp. Olive oil to Instant Pot and set to "Saute".
3. When oil becomes hot and shimmery, add pot roast and sear for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. Add beef broth to Instant Pot.
5. Add onions, and onion soup mix to instant pot.
6. Place lid on Instant pot with steam valve closed.
7. Switch Instant Pot setting to "manual" and set for 50-60minutes on "high" pressure (judge the time depending on the size of your roast)
8. Do a natural release for at least 10 minutes, then quick release.
9. Remove roast from instant pot, slice, and serve with vegetables.
10. Use extra drippings from the instant pot to make gravy.
Homemade Onion Soup Mix
1/2 cup onion flakes
7 tablespoons beef bullion granules
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon celery seed
1. Combine all ingredient and seal in an airtight container.
2. Store in the cupboard up to 6 months.
3. Five tablespoons = 1 packet of soup mix