When you order from me (Desert Pearl Designs), I have an excuse to get out and walk a mile (one way) to the post office to send it your tie-in-disguise you.
Thanks for supporting my shop, letting me explore my creative side, and helping me stay healthy!
Mandles are back. These manly candles are back are not only fun to shop for as they have fitting names such as “Handyman”, “Lady’s Man”, “Mr. Mom”, “Stoner”, “Biker”and way way more!! The descriptions will have you laughing well into the new year!! Open all weekend! Late night shopping Monday night til 8:30pm!! 661-255-5466
Most people: What are gonna do w/ an old 8’ Green & yellow arrow?
Seriously, I’m thinking this will make an awesome growth chart for my grandkids if I painted the appropriate Lines...🤔 But who cares #HELLO “it’s an 8’ ARROW!” I paid $2.00 for it!
DIY Rind Diffusers: This is a fun little DIY to keep your house smelling great naturally.
1. Hollow out your citrus rinds. You can use oranges, lemons, limes, or grapefruits!
2. Mix coarse sea salt or Epsom salt with your favorite essential oil blend in a bowl. Use 5-10 drops per rind. The sea salt helps absorb bad odors in your home and can help diffuse fresh scents.
4. Fill your hollowed fruit rinds with the essential oil and sea salt mixture.
5. Place your diffusers throughout your house and replace every few days to keep your home smelling fresh!
Our favorite combinations:
- Orange rinds with Christmas Spirit essential oil blend, or a blend of Orange, Clove, and Nutmeg.
- Lime rinds with StressAway essential oil blend or Jade Lemon.
- Lemon rinds with Rosemary or Citrus Fresh essential oil blend
- Grapefruit rinds with Sage and Ylang Ylang.
Our Monroe Kimono is as cozy as it is luxurious, try it on today @galeriela ✨ we are popping up all day, for the holiday block party @rowdtla ✨ so come get your cheer on! 🥂 #Holiday#sustainablefashion#californiamade
Rescued this work bench from the garbage pile for my coffee table of course the work men thought I had lost my mind when I told them to leave it as is. “Miss Levee you don’t want it sand down, straighten up and painted.?” No just as is. It is one of my favorite pieces in the room. #pottery on table made by me #design#designer#repurpose#reuse . One man’s garbages another man’s treasure.
From gas grills to washing machines, microwave ovens and big box tvs, the land is wasted with sprawling rusted bicycles, satellite dishes and outdated exercise debris. How much are we really saving with our convenient throw away life style? #recycle#reuse#repurpose#giveashit