Here is a chance to win an assured gift by bringing your love for mom’s Dussehra meal to us!😁
All you have to do-
1) Post a picture of your mom’s special Dussehra meal.
2) Tag us!
3) Use hashtag #masalabox
4) Get lucky with an assured gift😉
All the best guys!
START TAGGING US!😁
Don’t forget we are at Pynes of Somerset in Bridgwater - not only can you try our products you also can enter our competition to win a case of any Rugeronis #rugeronis#relish#bbq#somerset#competition www.rugeronis.com
On this special occasion, start your day with tasty and nutritious dish with bountiful health benefits.
1/2 cup Sabudana (tapioca or pearl sago)
4 cups (1 liter) Milk
4 tablespoons Sugar/ Jaggery
1/4 teaspoon Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)
4-5 Saffron strands(kesar), dissolved in 1 tablespoon Milk
2 tablespoons sliced Almonds (optional)
1 tsp ghee
1. Soak 1/2 cup of sabudana in 1 cup of water for 2 to 3 hours.
2. Heat milk in a heavy bottom pan.
3. When the Milk reaches boiling point add soaked sabudana and cook till it turns translucent.
4. Add ghee,sugar, powered cardamom and saffron and mix it well. Make sure you stir continuously.
5. Cook over a medium flame until the milk thickens.
6. Garnish with sliced almonds and serve warm or chilled.
Enjoy this special occasion with delicious sabudana kheer.
#sabudanakheer#navratrispecial#recipe#easytodo#healthy#nutritious#delicious#relish#happyayudha &saraswathipooja #heartywishes @pranahealthandhealing
🥩 Onion relish 🤤
Little treaty for those Friday/Saturday night burgers or BBQ feasts.
This one has a bit of kick to it, thanks to our good friends for supplying us with the 🌶. @pilbaraadventurerider and Arlene 😘
It’s super quick and easy and tastes bloody amazing !!! Give us a HELL YESSS!!! And I’ll forward you the recipe
A big thanks to the special group of friends who joined us for the 🌮 spread at our monthly lunch series, Relish. Occurring during each exhibition cycle, Relish is a casual mid-week lunch prepared by Ree & Jason for a small number of our friends and long-time supporters. No matter what’s being served or who attends, we always enjoy the community that’s fostered around the table. #food#art#community#relish#conversation @glamadino @robynmenter @designers_eye