Surah 98. The Clear Proof, Evidence
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, were not going to depart (from their ways) until there should come to them Clear Evidence,-
2. An apostle from Allah, rehearsing scriptures kept pure and holy:
3. Wherein are laws (or decrees) right and straight.
4. Nor did the People of the Book make schisms, until after there came to them Clear Evidence.
5. And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship Allah, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight.
6. Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.
7. Those who have faith and do righteous deeds,- they are the best of creatures.
8. Their reward is with Allah. Gardens of Eternity, beneath which rivers flow; they will dwell therein for ever; Allah well pleased with them, and they with Him: all this for such as fear their Lord and Cherisher. .
Follow @quranic_verses_daily 🕋🕌🌙🌍
“I have 5400 holy pictures of people who departed this world. I can only have more, not less. I’ve been collecting them for fifteen years. At first, I only had four holy pictures but I kept adding more everyday. I receive a lot of pictures, in fact I’ve filled the whole garage. There’s no more space on the walls, so I’ve started hanging them up on doors. I don’t know all of the people but I pray for their souls. I believe that they’re dead and buried, long gone from this Earth. They won’t return and that’s because they’re in a better place.
Do I fear death? It’s useless, whether we’re scared or not, we all have to die.”