A few more from the series starting with showing the process of marking out the onlays. For this binding I used leather parings from my Brockman that were otherwise going to be thrown away. I backed them with lens tissue to stabilise them as I really like the colour variations in the suede.
Once they were cut out and stuck onto the leather they were back pared and then I could start on the long process of embroidery. In the case of this binding I used a variety of machine sewing and hand embroidery.
Nesse vídeo tinha um áudio tão lindinho dela cantando, mas prometi postar sem o áudio, então... @demi_ilustra tá aí, sem áudio! Hahahah
Tá aí, caderneta DePaula sendo usada da forma mais linda possível, cheia de arte! 😍❤️