Some of us have lost relationships too soon because of things we were not doing right. Since I want you to avoid some mistakes that might disrupt a potential relationship, let's dive in 👇. .
This tips would be very beneficial to every single man and woman out there. Most experience taught me. I have applied them when I was still single, and they worked. 😘. I am positive it would help you too. .
1. Moving too fast. Take it slow, like fine wine, savour it. .
2. Giving up @ the 1st challenge. It's new. You are two people getting to know each other, friction is bound to happen. .
3. Broadcasting every detail. Try to avoid giving too much detail. Certain things are to remain between you and your boo. .
4. Fantasising about the future. Don't start making marriage plans and scare your new partner away. Save it until the relationship is established. .
5. Being too unavailable. As busy as you get, map out time to spend with your new partner to avoid the other feeling neglected. .
6. Being too clingy. Don't present yourself as someone without a life. You both need time to be independent and be better people. .
7. Lying. It's never a good idea to start your relationship with lies. Build trust. .
8. Overlooking the red flags. Don't out of fear of not meeting someone else ignore the red flag. Don't be in denial of the flaws. .
9. Talking about an Ex too often. Limit any sort of mention of your Ex. The past is gone, face the new. .
10. Making them Choose you. Before you started the relationship, you both had friends and other people in your lives. Don't pressure them to put you above every other. It takes time to get there. .
Now tell me, which of the mistakes have you been committing? 😂. Do enjoy the rest of your day and stay +ve. Please feel free to share, someone might need it. Cheers. .
Eleojo Jennifer Amuneni.
Just a guide about what TRUE LOVE means to me. Everyone's guide to love is different, but this hits every point about love.
1. TRUST – Even if they have deceived you, never hold that over their heads, because this sets up disconnects and resentment. Everyone makes mistakes, why do you think they put an eraser on an ink pen! .
2. ROMANCE – Not just during sex! Romance them daily. It's not a one-way street. Stale Romance is a marriage killer. And we don't want that. .
3. UNDERSTANDING – Be Understanding of your spouse and their circumstances. If your spouse is feeling sad, be considerate of them. Comfort them. We're all human. .
4. Excitement – Take your spouse on an Exciting date, nothing dangerous, but something exciting, because the typical/routine gets boring after a while, and that's how "Jody" comes into the picture. .
5. LISTENING – Listen to your spouse even when you may not feel like it. Always give them your full attention. Don't give the 2018 NBA playoffs more attention than you give your spouse. .
6. OVERCOMING – You and your spouse can conquer any problem that steps in front of you. Work together to defeat any issue that arises. .
7. VALUABLE – Become valuable to your spouse. I'm not just talking about cooking, cleaning or paying bills. Anyone who works and has a credit card can do that. Become indispensable to your spouse, become the person that your spouse can't live without. Make them fiend for you by doing things outside of the normal. .
8. EVERYTHING – Do everything with your spouse, spend as much time with your spouse as possible, because life is short. Spend the weekend with your spouse; even if you work 1,000 hours a week, you can make time if you really wanted to. Get to know each other more in-depth than just the physical. .
This day am short of words, and really don’t know where to start... hmmmm it’s been 5 years of GRACE.
Five, 5, v, Five 😀 mehn this is a Big one to me, five years of joy.
My own Boluwatife, my grace-filled baby. The biggest change that has occurred during the past year is how much our conversations have evolved. I have such a blast talking to you and learning about what goes on in your great mind! Your creativeness keeps me astonished and it makes my heart smile daily. You are SMART. You are BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT;
When you’re playing, I find myself admiring you. You are beautiful. You are angelic and so you named ANGELINE. But more importantly, your heart is stunning, too. I love how you and your sister often say prayers for people and often ready to render assistance in your way. Please keep that generous fire alive in your heart. YOU ARE FULL OF PASSION.
You know who you are. I pray daily you stay strong in your convictions and don’t let others define who you are.
And keep telling your jokes 😉(we understand). Yours aren’t half bad! Always keep a good sense of humor because it will get you through in our beautiful world.
YOU ARE MY PRIDE AND JOY.
I am eager to see how you continue to grow, learn, change and be fascinated with life.
From growing you in my belly until now, you have taught me so much about patience and enjoying the little things in life. I have evolved as a woman these past five years, and I am better because of you. Spread your wings and continue to soar higher my Precious Pearl, by the grace of God I will always be by your side to guide you.
You shall forever be the head in all you do, your light shall never be dimmed, you shall not need to announce yourself the world will recognize you for greatness. Happy birthday my darling first fruit, I love you to the moon and back 😍😍😍 #relationshipgoals#relationshiptalkwithabilight#expressinglove 💕
#maritalvows#happybirthdaydaughter ❤️ #commimtment#familygoals#friendshipzone#myfirstfruit#àṣéwẹ ́rẹ́niṣẹ́olúwa