• Ok, so I’ve been eating AIP approved foods for gut disorders and health challenges since February 2017, with a 3 month food reintro period from August to December ( 😫😭🤢 ) which left me running BACK to the AIP lifestyle with a deeper commitment to longstanding, for-the-duration, daily health prolonging habits. 😁😉💕✌🏽
• One thing that happened while detoxing and building my new body from the inside out is that my hair fell out- and I mean by the hands-full! Was it thyroid related? Maybe. Was it nutritionally related? Yes. • I have/had Leaky gut syndrome and thyroid issues which affect nutritional absorption and metabolic function. •After starting my AIP journey, I began sluffing out toxins while symbiotically rebuilding those cellular mitochondrial powerhouses, and- resetting hormone levels.
• I’ve gone through so much detoxification from eating AIP, it’s unreal. And what a gift!!! 🎁 • •
• Here I am today with dry, thin, but GROWING-BACK healthier hair! Woohoo! •
• Quick message here:
• We are never too young or too old to change old ways and heal our minds, bodies, and spirits! Isn’t that so cool?
• So please research your symptoms. Get a coach if you want, and discuss plans to turn things around. There is hope I promise you. •
• And to think my healing journey, this time, began with a shy woman from my church who told me about Sarah Ballentyne and how she saved her own life through hard work, research, and eating helpful foods. Gratitude barely covers how I feel today!
Hope and gratitude!
I’m posting this because this winter I had a couple people message me with “have you heard?” “ did you see this?” A couple law-suits, that hate group, finger pointing and FALSE news aired... Yes, I heard and saw it and as ridiculous as it all was, it caused some waves for us market partners. Never in my WILDEST dreams would I promote anything to my friends and family that I didn’t KNOW was completely safe and amazing! I want the best for all of us!
Wondering what happened since all that. Let me tell you: - A federal court has ruled in favor of MONAT Global Corp.👍 - The National Hair Loss Association RECOMMENDS MONAT❤️ - MONAT was Leaping Bunny Certified (this is a big deal) 🙌 - MONAT was featured on CBS LA, NBC Arizona and was included in the gift bags at The Oscars!!😲 - MONAT Global has been awarded Direct Selling News’ BRAVO Growth Award for the highest growth of any direct selling company in the industry 😊 - The US bans/regulates around 30 chemicals used in the cosmetics industry. The UK bans/regulates over 1400., MONAT launched in the UK in February and DIDN’T have to change or alter a single thing within their formulations in order to be compliant in the UK. NOT ONE THING. 👍
My favorite? - Even though they didn't have to - MONAT allowed their products to be tested by a third party company. They also waived the confidentiality agreement so the company could share the results directly with news sources. Guess what they found:🤔 - ALL Monat products have been deemed non-irritating, hypoallergenic, and dermatologically safe for all skin types by Allergisa, a third-party testing lab.❤️🙌👊🏻 I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.
I’m so proud to work for a company that goes above + beyond for their customers.❤️❤️ In addition to giving you healthy hair, product safety is a top priority with Monat.
Because science. 🙌🏼 Read more: https://www.businesswire.com/…/Monat-Global-Products-Clinic…
Keep up to date on MONAT findings: https://truthaboutmonat.com/
And always reach out to me with questions or concerns! 🙋♀️👍
This was a challenge. We added small amounts of blonde hair extensions to soften the regrowth and provide a thicker braid while the damaged and uneven hair grows out. The client didn't want the braids to be long, just practical 👌
You reached down my throat and tore away my voice.
Dismembering my sense of self.
I had all the pieces but couldn't fathom the arrangement and fell broken. *******
#lyrics from a new
Healing from trauma takes time, these are some ideas that have helped guide my process:
Your experiences ARE important to your story, still, do not let your past dictate your future.
Intentionally seek your own truth, and let others live theirs.
Learn, grow, and be honest(especially with yourself). Try to stay open and love unconditionally.
Do not allow toxic people to poison your life.
Metal sculpture by unknown artist in Everett, WA. Please tag the artist if you know who made that amazing flower #skeleton .
Are you #forestproud ? If you are head over to forest proud.org for some great knowledge and info on #forest sustainability. Not ALL fires 🔥 are bad ... Not ALL logging is bad. Trust me , I spent over 12 years in the logging industry but our practices in Manitoba 🇨🇦(clear cutting) are bad :( . Selective logging is an alternative because trees 🌲 are just like us , we all need to be #reborn . Of course I would love to see more #fields of hemp grown throughout the world and less trees slaughtered, we have a shit ton of farmland available just dying to be replenished after years and years of #gmocropdepletion . We need our forests to thrive as they are our lungs !! #sustainability#refresh#regrowth Repost @untamedscience
A few things to remember if you’re from America. First, most of our lands need regular fires. Second, we’re in an urgent state where we need a LOT more fire to keep the habitat healthy and safer for us. Three, we should be encouraging politicians to fund fire orgs to have more controlled burning (prescribed fires) so that we can burn when it’s safe. That helps keep our lands in the state they’ve been in for thousands of years. This burning both increases biodiversity and increases safety. It’s win win.
Enough preaching. The only thing I don’t recommend is what I’m doing here - walking through the smoke of a patch that has poison oak just for the slow mo shot.
This shot by @behindthescience, who did get a major reaction to the poison oak. Luckily he’s ok now after a few visits the ER. Video about this habitat coming soon.