Can’t forget Chris and Cameo’s 1st anniversary! Since the images are safely delivered, I can tell this story: Starting from the eldest to youngest, Cameo was walked down the aisle by each of her boys. It was so beautiful and touching, I’m glad I had my camera up to my face because I was crying like a baby! If your wedding is moving in anyway, you can be sure that I’m probably shedding a few tears behind the camera 😭😭😭 @cameocarter @chrispiccomusic
Sitting in an airport waiting for a flight and was flipping through my saved photos looking for one to share. This picture was taken in “not ideal” light, but cameras are pretty good at maintaining highlights while bringing out shadows these days, so it worked out! This water kinda looks like Hawaii water, but it was really in Rancho Palos Verdes. Also, how classy are these two?
Matt proposed to me at sunrise on a hilltop. We had just ate McDonald’s breakfast and he said he wanted to have a morning picnic. He surprised me with the ring and I had no clue it was coming! What is your dream proposal?!
We met these two on the day of their wedding. As soon as we walked into their homes we received a warm welcome and were treated like family. That’s the BEST thing on wedding days! .
Flower girl game strong! My last two weddings had the most beautiful flower girls and dresses. These little girls were ANGELS!! Sooo good the entire wedding! You can tell cause all 7 of them looking and smiling right at me. Even with their parents watching behind me. It’s an anomaly!!
Its engagement session season haha! I’m excited for this! One more wedding this year. I plan to be done editing the remaining weddings and anything else I have before the end of this year. Going in to 2019 with a clean slate. I’ve got this. All my fellow photogs and videogs, WE got this. Thank you to my patient clients. I love y’all.
These foggy mornings remind of this beautiful wedding and this shot of the rain on the window pane. Shes just stunning. I’ll be working hard to finish up this gallery for Mr and Mrs Jensen by tomorrow. 💚
Every time I post a picture of me I do an introduction...so here’s a new one for ya.
5 current things about me.
1. I’m a snob when it comes to candy & ice cream. I love almond roca, truffles, or anything with dark chocolate and caramel. None of those cheap register candy bars. I also only eat Ben & Jerry’s and occasionally really good vanilla with my pie. 😂
2. The employees at my gym know me because I go so much, so I try to go at different times to avoid the awkwardness.
3. I have to make my bed and clean my room literally everyday or I get super stressed out.
4. I work in retail so I can get discounts on cute clothes.
5. I get highly invested in books, movies and TV shows. After watching Legends of the fall, and Titanic, I was thoughtful for days and kept going through different scenarios in my head about happier endings.
Tell me something about you?! Also...swipe to see a hundred pictures of me and my favorite flowers ever, from my favorite flower girl 🌿 🌺
Not only beautiful but tasty too😍. I love to take pictures details on the wedding.
If you want to book my service use ”text” or ”email”in my bio. Also, feel free to DM me or reach me on my website (link in bio).
Styling & planning: @dapperandposhevents