Ever thought about mixing up where you work? Working outside is beneficial to learning, it increases your energy and enhances your creativity. Taking a break from the office environment can also help to reduce stress and boost your brain! – What do you do to take a break from the office? ⠀
❌ 5 Reasons You Should Never Accept A Counter-Offer
1. Your loyalty will be in question from this day on and when promotions are considered, you might lose a chance to be considered.
2. Your relationship with co-workers will never be the same.
3. Make sure you are willing to face the same problems that caused you to consider leaving, again and again.
4. Your boss is likely to start looking for your replacement and when the time gets tough, he will begin the cutbacks with you.
5. If they valued what you have brought to the company, you should have received a raise ages ago.
Deze week werd onze recruiter Claire geïnterviewd door @Rechtencircuit. Ben jij benieuwd naar haar ervaring als recruiter bij Simmons & Simmons? En wil je weten waar zij op let tijdens een sollicitatieprocedure? Lees het volledige artikel op www.rechtencircuit.nl. 🙌🏻🤩