A combined video on how I make our favorite smoothie and popsicle with the same recipe. ENJOY!
This will be my last video as I will be focusing only on my photography. I will repost all my video recipes I have done so far once in a while. 😊
Alphonso Mango- 3-4 pcs (size as in the video)
Homemade almond milk- 1 cup (check my video which I had posted long time ago)
Organic agave- 1-2 tsps for smoothie, 3 tsps for popsicle (Or honey/ maple syrup) .
pumpkin spice ruffled milk pie for this year's #virtualpumpkinparty !
It has been so long since I have shot a stop motion & I couldn't be happier with the way this one turned out! And this pie, you guys! It is SO good and SO easy and it just happens to be vegan too!
A sweet pumpkin & spice custard envelops crisp golden ruffled phyllo for a pie that really deserves to be on your table this fall! It is so good, I just made another one today 🙈
Are you convinced that you should make this pie yet? Ok good, cuz the recipe is on the blog - link in profile
And to get all kinds of pumpkin inspo check out #virtualpumpkinparty 🎃
SHAKARKANDI CHAAT .😍🤤
Craving for some chaat but don't want the calories that come along with it? Try this Shakarkandi Chaat to satisfy those hunger pangs and also satiate your cravings. Made using boiled sweet potatoes, finely chopped green chillies , topped off with a melange of spices and lemon juice. This chaat recipe tantalizes your taste buds and makes you crave for more.
I just love it .🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Tag friends who would love this .
Follow @foodtalknoida .
Apple + Blueberry Bircher 🍎
It’s Monday, and if you’re anything like me, you’re in need of a good breakfast (and large coffee) to kick you back into action after a lazy weekend ☕️ This recipe is IDEAL for busy mornings and early commutes 🙌🏽 Simply combine all of the ingredients together and spoon into a jar. Seal and leave to soak overnight. This jar and spoon is available from The Food Medic range in BOOTS stores in the UK and Ireland, or online at Boots.com - it’s one of my favourite products from the collect and it can double up for smoothies, juices, and even cocktails 💃🏾 Find the full recipe on my IGTV and website (www.thefoodmedic.co.uk) 🎥 @freshheather #thefoodmedic#recipevideos#thefoodmedicrecipe#hazelwallace#thefoodmedicforlife#bircher#overnightoats#healthyrecipes
HOW TO: soft boiled eggs 🍳🍳 boil water on medium heat, then add your eggs and set a timer for 7 minutes. Rinse under cold water immediately, peel, cut + 🍴. get them right every time. shoutout to @toile.blanche
for telling me how to make them perf 🍳 eggs from @vitalfarms I ordered from @milkandeggscom + new nails by @color_camp 💅🏻
VEGAN PUMPKIN CINNAMON ROLLS 😋💕🌱
For the Rolls:
¾ cup almond milk, warmed
1 TBS yeast
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
¼ cup vegan butter, softened
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp salt
3 1/2 cups flour
1 tbsp pumpkin spice
1/2 tbsp cinnamon
1 cup toasted pecans (chopped)
For the Filling:
2/3+ cup vegan butter, melted
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp cinnamon
1 tbsp pumpkin spice
For the Frosting:
2/3 cup vegan Follow Your Heart cream cheese
1 cup organic powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla (optional)
1 tbsp almond milk (as needed)
Preheat the oven to 250. Dissolve your yeast in your warmed almond milk in a large bowl for about 3 minutes.
Add in your pumpkin, butter, brown sugar, salt, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon into your milk. combine. Gradually add flour mixing between each pour. Mix everything together.
When the dough starts to pull from the edges, knead for 5 minutes until a large ball is formed.
Remove your dough ball from the bowl and drizzle oil in the bowl to prevent it from sticking. Put your dough back into the bowl and cover your bowl with a towel. Turn off oven and leave it to rise in there for at last 45 minutes until it doubles in size.
Lightly flour your counter top and roll your dough into a rectangle, about ¼ inch thick and about 16x22.
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Coat your dough with your melted butter, then brown sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin spice, covering it completely. Sprinkle Toasted pecans.
Roll your dough from the top edge to the bottom edge (so the roll is 22 inches). Carefully cut your roll into 1 inch slices for small cinnamon rolls and 2 inch for large, and place them in a lightly greased baking pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 14-15 minutes.
While they are baking combine your ingredients for the frosting. Add a little more powdered sugar or a little more milk if you need to change the consistency of your frosting.
Remove the rolls from the oven when their done and allow them to cool for a few minutes before applying the frosting generously. (top with additional pecans, optional .
Avocado ice cream?! Yes please! 🥑🍦.
1 can coconut milk
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 tsp mint extract
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips to mix in
Blend avocados, coconut milk, maple syrup and mint extract. Stir in chocolate chips and freeze for a few hours until solid.
Join our tribe to be a part of the revolution and spread the love.🌎✌🐾
Follow @veganpridetribe and #veganpridetribe for more vegan inspiration.
Selain rasanya #menyegarkanhatimuyangkering , gula asam ini ada alang-alangnya juga lho yang bisa meredakan panas dalam 😁 bikin yuuk:
Es Gula Asam
-350 ml air
-12 biji asam jawa (ini sesuai selera yah)
-50 gr gula jawa
- @herbilogy ekstrak alang-alang
Vegan ‘Pumpkin’ Mac and "Cheese" 🧀 🌱 🎃 👻
by @mymeatlessmeals 💖
(Yields 3-4 servings) 🍂 🎃
• 400 g uncooked pasta of your choice. I chose macaroni.
• 1 tbs vegan butter
• 100 g chopped onion • 1 tbs minced garlic • 1 tsp turmeric • 1 tsp paprika • 1/8 cup water
• 1 can pumpkin purée • 1tsp Dijon mustard
• 2-3 tsp Himalayan salt* (cut the amount by half if using table salt)
• 1 cup plant milk. I used unsweetened oat milk • 1 cup nutritional yeast • roasted pumpkin seeds for garnish. 🌱
1. Cook your pasta according to the packet.
2. Add garlic and onion to a pan and sauté with vegan butter until aromatic.
3. Add spices, sauté for about 30 seconds before adding water, pumpkin purée, mustard, salt, and plant milk. Stir vigorously
4. Transfer the sauce mixture to a blender. Add nutritional yeast before blending until smooth. Add more plant milk if the mixture comes out too thick for your liking. Season to taste.
5. Pour the pumpkin "cheese" mixture over cooked macaroni/ pasta before folding everything together.
6. Garnish with roasted pumpkin seeds.
“Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all is a form of planning.” ⠀ ⠀
I traveled thru the peaks and valleys of Google, copied compelling quote just so I can post this video. #ItsTru . That’s how you cop-out when you don’t have a caption thought up......That and also because it seems fitting..... #Ok back to my Saturday.
#Repost @recipe_tin with @get_repost
🇬🇷🍋🥔If you’re new to Greek potatoes, let me welcome to your new favourite roasted potatoes! The unique thing about these are the potatoes are half braised, half roasted, so they suck up all those amazing lemon-garlic-oregano flavours before being roasted to crispy perfection.
When these are in the oven, you’re house is going to smell AMAAAAAZING!!!! PS You can skip the step to transfer the potatoes to a separate tray for crispy but you’ll either have to make do with non-crispy-not-really-even-golden potatoes OR golden potatoes with burnt edges and tons of burnt garlic everywhere. You choose… 😂 - Nagi x
Greek Lemon Potatoes
1.2kg/2.4lb potatoes (dirt brushed, russet or other potato but not waxy ones)
1.5 cups chicken broth, low sodium
½ cup olive oil
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 tsp salt
1 tbsp oregano
5 garlic cloves, minced
1. Cut potato into very thick wedges – I quarter large ones.
2. Place all ingredients in pan, toss well. Bake 20 minutes at 200C/390F (fan 180C), then remove and toss.
3. Roast further 25 – 30 minutes until liquid mostly evaporates leaving behind just the oil.
4. Transfer potatoes to baking tray. Scoop oil off surface of liquid in pan, drizzle over potatoes. Toss then roast for a further 20 minutes, turning once or twice, until crispy.
5. If the garlic in the pan aren’t golden, I like to return it into the oven for a few minutes then drizzle those pan juices over the potatoes. Garnish with lemon wedges and fresh oregano if desired. .
SABUDANA VADA RECIPE :
Navratri Special .
These crunchy sabudana vadas are simply irresistible and easy to make .So here i am sharing an easy recipe of making the crunchiest sabudana vadas .
I hope you'll like it .❤️❤️
(1)1&1/2 cups soaked sago (sabudana) , (2)4-5 boiled, peeled & mashed Potatoes (3)1 tsp lemon juice / amchoor powder (4)Half tbsp Red chilli powder ( skip if you don’t eat it while fasting) (5)1/4 cup finely chopped coriander (dhania) (6)1 tsp grated ginger (adrak) ( optional) (7)Coriander chopped (8)Rock Salt ( sendha namak )
to taste. (9)Desi ghee / Peanut oil for shallow-frying/ deep frying. (10)3-4 chopped green chillies
PREPARATION : ●Combine all the ingredients mentioned above in a bowl and mix well. ●Divide this mixture into equal portions and shape each portion flat round. ●keep these aside. ●Heat desi ghee/ peanut oil in
a kadhai and start deep-fry the wadas on a medium flame till they turn brown in colour from both the sides. ●Drain on absorbent paper. ●Serve these crunchy sabudana aloo tikkis with fresh curd or chutney of your choice or chai.
I hope you'll like my easy peasy recipe .
For MORE TIPS & TRICKS Follow my blog .Link in description box .TIA.🙏
👉PLEASE like-comment -tag friends.💕
Follow @foodtalknoida for more such easy peasy recipes & all good things. 😍😍
The saga continues. Ok not really😏. But there’s a Part.2 to the Carrot Dog video. And I just threw it up on YouTube. If you wanna see the cook down, and get some insight along with my reaction to the CarrotDog check it out. 🥕🥕
Presenting to you comfort food in a bowl! This creamy chicken florentine pasta is keeping us warm on chilly nights these days (yes I said chilly 😂 - the weathers being weird - hot afternoons and cold evenings)! If we are in the same boat, you have got to try this recipe.
Here it is: * 250 grams shell shaped dried Pasta
* 2 Chicken Breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
* 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
* 1 teaspoon Paprika Powder
* 1/2 teaspoon minced Garlic
* 1/2 teaspoon Salt
* 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
* 1 tablespoon Butter
* 1 teaspoon finely chopped Garlic
* 3 cups roughly chopped Spinach * 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
* 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
* 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella
1. Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions till al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together chicken, oregano, paprika, garlic and salt. Set this aside for ten minutes.
3. Heat olive oil and butter in a pan and add chopped garlic. Saute the garlic for a minute till fragrant and add the chicken. Cook the chicken for four minutes, stirring once or twice. Add chopped spinach, mix and cover and cook on medium heat for two minutes till the spinach wilts.
4. Add cream and cream cheese, mix and simmer till the cheese melts. Toss the pasta in this sauce and add mozzarella. Mix the mozzarella till it melts. Taste for seasoning and serve the pasta immediately.
Double Chocolate Macadamia Brownies Recipe (ダブルチョコレートマカデミアブラウニーのレシピ）... If you like very sweet brownies, you can use semi-sweet chocolate instead of dark chocolate. This time I used Ghirardelli 73% Dark Chocolate, and I liked the degree of the sweetness. I have used Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate, and that made the brownies a bit sweeter. It's up to you! Macadamia nuts are optional. It will still taste good without them. Enjoy!
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted (113g).
1 cup brown sugar (200g).
1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
1/2 cup all-purpose flour (65g).
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (42g).
1/4 teaspoon salt.
3.5oz dark chocolate bar, chopped (100g).
1cup macadamia nuts (135g).
1. Preheat oven to 350F/180C and butter an 8×8-inch square baking pan and line the pan bottom with parchment paper.
2. Add the butter in a large, microwave-safe bowl and heat to melt, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add the sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and whisk to combine. If you mix it well about 3 minutes with a hand mixer, the finish will be smoother and it will rise a little bit. That's how I did for this recipe.
3. Sift the cocoa powder into the bowl, and stir to combine.
4. Add the flour, salt, and stir to combine.
5. Add macadamia nuts and stir to combine.
6. Pour batter out into the prepared pan and smooth the top lightly with a spatula.
7. Lay chocolate chunks on top. You can lightly tap them down.
8. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes. (Do a toothpick test just to make sure). Allow brownies to cool in pan on a wire rack for about 1 hour then cool it in the fridge for at least 2 hours before slicing. In that way, you can cut clean. .
An #EastLA pop-up named @as_bbq is kind of murdering it with his smoked #pulledpork style #cochinita pibil #tacos . He’s also got #alpastor#porkbelly and chopped #brisket tacos. You’re going to want to watch the full video on lataco.com, follow @as_bbq and hit up @sarasmarket this weekend for a taste. Bet!
@Regran_ed from @veganrecipevideos - Vegan cup of ramen by @anettvelsberg. Easy to make ahead for meal prep for the week!
Brown rice ramen
Toasted sesame oil
1/2 cube of veggie stock
Black sesame seeds
Whenever you're ready to eat it, just add boiling water, mix and sit for 3 minutes!
Our FAVORITE couscous salad! There's crunch from cucumbers and nuts, color from fresh herbs and tomatoes AND there's some sweetness from golden raisins. So much flavor and texture in this easy salad ⚡️⚡️⚡️⠀
⛱Here is what you are saying about the recipe: ⠀
"Delicious and a nice summer and easy after-work dish! Left out raisins and added olives and mozzarella pearls. Fresh Cherokee Purple tomatoes fresh from the garden." ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️-Julia⠀
"10 out of 10!! FOR SURE. It was amazing, refreshing. We loved this. I literally ate it for breakfast the next morning. We almost tripled the nuts and golden raisins, and used pecans instead of walnuts." ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️-Courtney⠀
"I loved this salad! I had to make a few changes based on what I had at home. I didn’t have a lemon but I had lime so I used the juice of one lime and also added in some balsamic vinegar. For fresh herbs, I have chives and dill, which I used a ton of. I used a couple of small tomatoes and one English cucumber. I also crushed two cloves of garlic with a garlic press and stirred that in. Tons of pepper and salt. I didn’t have any walnuts or raisins but I’ll definitely add that in next time. Even without those changes, the salad was so good." ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ -Sharon ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Head over to the blog for the full recipe >> @inspiredtaste⠀⠀⠀
@Regran_ed from @vegan.recipe.videos - Vegan queso by @pinchofyum. Perfect for vegan nachos or tacos or whatever your heart desires! To make, simply blend up until smooth and creamy:⠀
1 cup cashews⠀
1/2 cup water⠀
4 ounce can diced green chiles (or less, to taste)⠀
1 teaspoon taco seasoning (add a pinch of salt if it’s unsalted)
@Regran_ed from @vegan.recipe.videos - No bake dark chocolate coconut cream bars by @goodful. Makes 16 servings 🍫
Coconut cream layer:
4 cups shredded coconut, unsweetened
½ cup coconut cream
⅓ cup maple syrup
1 pinch salt, optional
1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
⅓ cup coconut cream
Unsweetened shredded coconut
Combine shredded coconut, coconut cream, maple syrup, and a pinch of salt to a food processor and blend until mixture becomes easily moldable. You may have to press down the mixture and reblend a few times for this to happen.
Pour mixture into an 8x8-inch (20x20-cm) pan lined with parchment or wax paper. Press down firmly with a rubber spatula and smooth mixture into an even layer.
Freeze for 30 minutes.
Prepare chocolate layer by combining dark chocolate chips and coconut cream in a bowl. Microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring mixture thoroughly in between.
Pour chocolate mixture on top of the coconut cream layer and spread into an even layer with a rubber spatula.
Sprinkle shredded coconut on top.
Freeze for 1 hour, or until chocolate layer has set.
Cut into 16 squares.