Just a little share of one of my pretty item/memory shelves! Here kind of what everything is left to right:
1) 3 fabric dolls that were made by my grandmother
2) A flower bouquet made of very realistic fabrics that’s for my wedding!
3) A Gigi/Kiki’s Delivery Service statue as a souvenir from my brother when he went to Japan. It plays music!
4) A Rarity My Little Pony figure. I used to collect all generations of MLP, especially the original 80’s ones. I had over 600 at one point! I no longer have them but kept Rarity as a reminder to stay fabulous!
5) My PeeWee Herman Funko Pop! He is one of my favourite characters from my childhood.
6) A My Pretty Mermaid toy! She symbolizes my love of the ocean~
7) A wind up toy carousel! This is super adorable from the early 90’s. It’s comforting to use at times when I can’t sleep due to intense pain.
8) It’s hard to see but so have a very old Disney Parks autograph book from ‘94 in the back.
9) Lastly is Rocko and Spunky Funko Pops from Rocky’s Modern Life. He’s kind of an icon to me of my millennial struggles and just a great memory of my childhood.
I miss it when manip is still a thing in 2016-2017 :( Manip made by me. There's a collab with @pinkdream.s and idk the other one I can't find the username
ac : me
cc : me
dt : @fluttrx.rkd @blsmsai @x.xxedits125 @leviwaves @mistletoecathcart @spring.__day @5ever121 @softypone @_.alixca._ @jelseytrash @tqejins
Today I will buy fidelity😯🤗 I am going to buy a sewing machine. Look at this one, it’s really rarity. My grand grandma 👵 had the same. Now her sewing machine has under 150 years. When Russian communists came to dekulakize Ukrainian people, my grand grandma has said “take a cow not a sewing machine”!.
Відданість все ж таки можна купити за гроші, якщо це буде машинка. Машинка моєї прабабусі вже має понад 150 років. В неї велика історія. Коли прийшли комуністи роскуркулювати українців, бабця віддала корову за те,щоб машинку лишили їй, ось так!