🍂Free and in the Wild🍂
This isn’t just for the WildCratz on TV or for cowboys🐎 but something I’ve always strived to be! Whether it was riding horses as a young girl on Cave Rd, to my rodeos life calling me, to the positions I like most in the professional world 🌎 I like to do want I want when I want and I want to see the sky, be outside everyday or be able too🌿 I’m country, l like things simple, I love nature, and most of all I love FREEDOM to express myself or to Adventure!
I’ve been blessed with a magical childhood, a strong faith, and the power to dream but life happens and boy did I find my once super positive, bright future turn to something of uncertainty and worry.
From broke, unhealthy, a complete emotional wreck, I’m slowing digging in my spurs and making this ride of life my own, my way with my babies by my side!☀️ We don’t make excuses, we accept our talents and grow with them, in them! I’ve learned how my body works and what I should and shouldn’t put into it❤️🌱❤️ (But I still love 🎂) We learned to dream again and even bigger than before! We may have failed and will again but we have the tools now to pick ourselves up and get back on our horse 🐴 or our life’s mission! So really there is no way we can not be a success 💚
If you can relate with me and you want to make an extra $300 a month on your phone and earn more freedom with your schedule and in your life while helping others along the way let me know! I’d love to show you a better way to make a living and have fun doing it!!🌸 #freedom#inthewild#bigopensky#farmwife#momof4#nutritarian#quarterhorseproud
Practice went ok tonight we didn’t get to practice at the rodeo arena it was really muddy . And so we went to the indoor to practice and it was a disaster for the first part but we got it together. Black jack was feeling himself tonight after staying in the stall last night even though I got him out today and rode him bareback for 10 minutes then let him graze for 20. he’ll be in the stall again to night but I’m gonna get him out and ride bareback in the morning and lunge and then let him graze for a while
I’m bored on lunch break so here’s 10 random facts about Nessie :)
1) she eats trees, moss, flowers, pretty much any plant you can think of 😂
2) I’ve ridden her with just a neckrope and she does great
3) She gets along amazing with other horses. Very rarely pins her ears at other horses
4) she LOVESSS kids. She will let them touch her all over and throw grass at her and she doesn’t move.
5) She’s always loved running, even her breeder said the day after she was born she would run all around the pasture racing the other foals
6) She was abused at our previous barn (which is why I left)
7) She loves mud, but doesn’t roll in it. She only rolls in thick dry sand
8) She knows how to bow and rear (on ground and with me on her) on command
9) She has amazing spins (I don’t even have to use reins)
10) She loves to look in a mirror at herself 😂😂 -
-ps: if you read all this you a real one 🤙🏻