Hello lovely educators! I decided term three is the perfect time to actually utilise this page and really start posting! For those who don’t know me personally, my name is Emily, and I’m a first year out Masters of education graduate. I am currently on a part-time contract in the Hills district of Sydney with a year 2 and year 6 class. On my day off I work as a relief teacher. I am currently studying a post graduate degree in psychology as I never intend on being a full-time teacher and have aspirations to take my education and psychology background into the school counselling programs. Follow my journey! Xx
Everyone wants to know how to grow their butt!?!? Hip #thrusts is where it’s at people, it’s one of the most effective exercises for glutes/hammies. Remember to dig through your heels & most importantly pause & squeeze that booty at the bottom all the way to the top. #SundayFunday#BootyBuilder#LegDayWorkout#HappyBootyGains 🍑💪🏽😁 @womenshealthmag @niketraining @2xu_usa @bootygirlscertified @squats @squatspo @buttworkout
August is going to go off! Here’s a sneak peek, see if you can keep up 😜 #grablifebytheballs
1. Saturday, 4th of August. BBQ & Fire 🔥
2. Sunday, 5th of August. ‘Balls & All Certification’. A very select group of men will become the first certified Grab Life By The Balls ‘righthand men’
3. Friday, 10th of August (this is going to be huge LADIES!!!) Carren Smith and myself are going to shine the light on ‘WHAT’S REALLY GOING ON BETWEEN HIS EARS’
4. Sunday, 19th of August FAMILY DAY. We are all about the men, but this is the real reason why: FAMILY.
5. Sunday 26th of August: ‘End of season review’... I suppose it’s a bit like a workshop for the men...but way better than any other workshop you’ve been to before. Just as any sports team would do, we’re going to go back and take stock of how you ‘played’ last season then get clear on why and how you’re turning up next ‘season’ (followed by a ‘pre-season camp’ in November 😮....oops let the cat out of the bag there!)
I know you all are Sunday scrolling, so how about a little motivation to kick start your week?
Sunday spotlight: @aw_ross10 .
I am so proud to spotlight my client, Anderson. He joined #teamarcfitness in May, with aspirations to do his first physique show. Over the past 8 weeks, we’ve worked to bulk him up a bit. He’s gained 5 pounds of muscle and he’s down 2.5% body fat, looking stronger and leaner than he ever has in his life. .
I can’t wait to see him rock the stage in less than 7 weeks. So proud of you, buddy. You’re going to do amazing!
Now accepting clients- in person or online. DM or comment below if interested.