My first time cooking with Borges grapeseeds oil..😍Love it! It goes so well with my Indonesian style #Curry_Prawns . For healthier options, Grapeseeds oil contains vitamin E and cholesterol free with a clean, light, and a slight nutty taste ideal for stir frying, fondues and deep frying. Suitable for my daily cooking 👍🏼 Borges giveaway 🤩
Want the best from the Mediterranean? We are giving away three sets of Borges Gift Basket worth $60 at http://bit.ly/2INmCz4
Curry prawns recipe:
350 grams prawns, deveined and keep the shells intact.
1 stalk lemongrass, cut & bruised
1 turmeric leaf, tie a knot
3 pcs lime leaves
200ml coconut milk
Salt to taste
Sugar to taste
5 red chili padi
4 big red chili, deseed
2 slices ginger
2 slices galangal
1 heaping teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon corriander seeds
1. Heat pan and sauté blended ingredients with 3 tablespoons Borges grapeseeds oil, add in lemongrass, lime leaves and turmeric leaf. Sauté until fragrant.
2. Pour in coconut milk and water until boiling, lower heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add in prawns and chili padi, cook until prawns changes in colour and well cooked.
4. Add salt & sugar to taste.
5. Correct taste and off the heat.
Serve with rice.