"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"
I remember Harry Potter movies were the only movies which i cared about when i was just a child ,when i watched them again their was this special feeling of me remembering my childhood and that was like really satisfying , Harry potter movies must be really special to all the teenagers growing up like me . Surely is one of the greatest gift from cinema 🕊
What do you think ? 👇
THE MAILMAN CAME! I’ll just be over here weeping for the rest of my life at this beauty.
✅ Videos, Photos Highlight Daily Update
🙏 Please Follow 👉 @thebestnovels_
Thanks you so much! 💖
I could honestly not be happier to have my artwork featured in the current July issue of @sanantoniomag ! I love this beautiful city and am humbled to be in this fantastic magazine! Be sure to go and check it out! Thanks so much to the lovely Marissa!!
playing with clay..a reminder to trust the process and let go of outcome🍃
#truecooks#gastronomy#chef#chefslife#potter#pottery#ceramics thank you @trial_by_fire_pottery for igniting this passion and guiding me along the way..for wholesale orders of plates bowls etc contact @trial_by_fire_pottery
Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not a gardener. I have a front flower patch that gets weeded twice a summer and besides that, I can't be bothered. I do have a nice little jungle indoors though. This is a photo of one of the hanging baskets I made while still really sick a few months ago. It's a nice visual reminder of how far I've come. #urbanjungle#urbanjunglebloggers @jumpingcreekpottery #graditude
About the pink. I’ve been on the hunt for a special pink for a long while now. It has to be the perfect combo of slight but strong, bright but matte. These little pink babies may be the closest I’ve come to the pink unicorn of my pottery dreams. And I’m very happy to be putting them out into the world. There will be a (very) limited few pinkies available at Bazaar. So if this is your jam come early. Otherwise possibly planning a pink webshop launch mid July. K. 🤟🏽🦄
I had so much fun helping out at my little brother’s 11th birthday yesterday!! He had a Harry Potter themed birthday so I made a few types of HP themed food including this butterbeer! I thought I’d share the recipe I used because I came up with it myself! I created this recipe for Harry Potter Club at Macrob ⚡️ Sage’s Butterbeer Recipe 🍻:
Werther’s Original Cream Candies (10 pieces)
2 heaped tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
2 bottles Brown Creaming Soda (2.5L)
Mineral Water/Soda Water to dilute the Creaming Soda if it’s too sweet
1. Pour the Creaming Soda into Harry Potter themed bottles (I use glass bottles with corks) and dilute with mineral water if you want to. I used 1 part Mineral Water to 3 parts Creaming Soda. Leave a gap at the top for the caramel mixture.
2. Unwrap the candies and put them in a small saucepan with the butter on medium heat.
3. Mix the candies and butter until melted and combined.
4. Once combined and bubbling, mix in the brown sugar.
5. Mix in one cup of Creaming Soda.
6. Pour some Creaming Soda into a glass to check the reaction. Pour some caramel butter mixture into the glass and it should react with the Soda and form a creamy foam on top.
7. If this works then pour the mixture equally into the bottles of Creaming Soda.
8. Pour into a Harry Potter themed glass such as a goblet and enjoy!
Bonus Tip: For a more enjoyable Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans experience, buy the official beans online in a packet that looks like the one in the picture, then take out half the beans and replace them with ones from the Jelly Belly brand. This means that there’s a higher ratio of good flavours and more flavours overall and this brand’s beans are the same size as the Harry Potter ones!🍬