I made a mini alchemy set for myself; from left to right is frost salts, Nordic barnicals, grass pod, hanging Moss, fire salts, and ectoplasm 😍💖 might do some custom sets if anyone is interested for Christmas ! #skyrim#elderscrolls#alchemy#diy#potions#potionsset
Current mood 1 hr ago, at time of photo: Chillaxin' 👍🏻
Pumpkin Pie spice blend
Cozy. Quiet. Rebuild. Restore.
The connections and interactions happening all around us are amazing. Every day, everyone, everything. A lot of times they are joyful, a lot of times there is discomfort, but boy oh boy is the big picture beautiful (cue carebear stare scene of chest opening up and millions of tiny hearts spray out everywhere 💚🐻💛🐻🧡🐻❤️🐻💜🐻💙!!!)
Holiday season is here. I'm excited to hunker down, cozy up, and share some extra time and space with people I love. ❤️
Current mood, after a good convo with a good friend, an hour ish of chillax time and an IG post, which clearly turned into a reflection of life: Life. Is. So. Good!
There is so much to appreciate about “Harry Potter: A History of Magic” at the New-York Historical Society.
Dumbledore’s enchanting portrait (that includes lemon drops). The real tombstone of Nicholas Flamel (did you know he actually existed?). Galleries that transport you to Potions, Charms, Herbology, Divination, and other Hogwarts classrooms. JK Rowling’s revelation that she collects odd and interesting sounding names. And my favorite part, learning that Rowling (way before she knew how her story would be received) sketched in loving detail, characters and scenes from her first book. She originally imagined Dean as Gary! Seeing her drawings of, amongst others, the dour faced Argus Filch, and a merry Professor Sprout in a greenhouse, was so special and endearing. ~warmed my heart like #butterbeer and #chocolate could’ve def produced a #patronus no plug, just go see this exhibit, seriously worth it
🔮📚Our witchy bibliophiles will be ghoulishly delighted over this original twist on a beloved design. “My Evening Is All Booked” features a Book of Shadows, texts on potions and incantations, and an adorable image of a cat riding a witch’s broom among the stars. 😻✨ Shoutout to our lovely model, @wing_and_bell 🙌🏼
👆 Click the link in the bio to get yours today!
hey guys!👋 how are you all? my name is atlas and i’m a teen witch (16 years old) :) i made a new account witch *hehe get it* talks about witchcraft. i am just beginning my journey of becoming a witch and i want to teach and learn new stuff about magick and witches! i think it is extremely important that witches support other withes and maybe all grow together to become better witches as well as people. this account was created for the soul purpose on teaching what i know and you guys *my followers* teaching me and helping each other!i will try to post q&a’s, questions, interesting facts, and my knowledge on different topics about 2 to 3 times a week. i will try to cover things like taro cards, witches vs. wiccans, wands🌱, types of witches, candle magic🕯, spells and rituals, potions🍵,etc. also i’ll give you guys some good resources i used to learn more about the craft and my idols in the witch community. ily guys!!! and i hope you enjoy this insta account💗🌸🌞
🌙MULTIPURPOSE SKINCARE ELIXIR🌙
▪ 2 cups of boiling water
▪ a pot or cauldron (for steeping)
▪ Small spray bottle
▪ 3 rose pedals (moisturizes and fades blemishes)
▪ 1 teaspoon of your choice of black tea leaves (tightens pores, adds "glow")
▪ 1 teaspoon Chamomile tea leaves (fades spots, helps acne)
▪ 1 teaspoon Lemongrass tea leaves (helps with oily skin, acne, and eczema)
▪ 1/4 teaspoon Eleuthero (delay skin aging)
▪ 1/4 teaspoon dried Peppermint (cooling affect, helps acne)
▪ 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon* (optional because some people break out but it clears blemishes)
▪ 1/4 teaspoon ground Ginger (creates a radiant effect, cleanser)
▪ 1/4 teaspoon dried Licorice (diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circles, discoloration and age spots)
▪ 1/4 teaspoon Catnip (repels bugs, anti-aging, tightens pores)
▪ 1/4 teaspoon dried Tilia flowers (locks in moisture, anti-aging)
▪ Insence/Candle* (optional to bless the elixir with your intentions)
▪ In a bowl, mix all the herbs/teas together (or just the ones of your choice, you can pick and choose) As you are mixing make sure you have the intention for this elixir fresh on the mind.
▪ In the pot/cauldron heat the water with only the rose petals until it is boiling
▪ Take the water off the burner and pour in your herbs. Stir it clockwise and keep the intention in your mind.
▪ Let this steep for 20-30 minutes and then strain with the strainer.
▪ Pour into the spray bottle and bless the elixir in your usual way! 🌙 I hope you guys enjoy this elixir and I hope it helps! Love you all!🌙
• CRYSTAL ELIXIRS •
These are our babies! Lovingly created by us and the elements ☽☼✪
There is a crystal elixir in each of our aromatherapy mists – resonating with each chakra – adding an extra dose of elemental wisdom and high vibrations to the bottle 🙌🏼🍃
Head to our website and select ‘Elemental Potions’ to learn more.