“Lovely Bones” has arrived........
As part of the travelling exhibition by The Artisan Collective Port Stephens, Evviva has a very special space dedicated to “Lovely Bones”
To celebrate we are hosting a special Tapas evening on Friday the 30th November with live music.
The Tapas menu is $45 p/p & bookings are essential.
• Petit Blood Orange Margarita
• Bone broth with shiitake mushrooms.
• Spiced Lamb on the bone with chimichurri dressing.
• Fried whole whitebait.
• Crustacean Risotto
• Smokey ribs with bourbon glaze
• Roasted Vine tomato’s.
• Sorbets & macaroons. Call us to secure your booking 0249842211
Students from St Mary’s Primary School, Scone have won the first ever CHOOSEMATHS Games Day, launched by the Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute (AMSI) | @theadvocatescone