1. Leatha prepared her tracks by bleaching them to a high level rinsing them out thoroughly and coloring them with a beautiful shade of purple
2. @alijahjaneice slicked Leatha's hair into a high ponytail. Ponytail was secured at the base and braided to the end.
3. Leatha's edges were tamed with product and secured with a sanex strip until dried into place.
4. A needle was prepared with about 24 in of thread knotted at the end, the first strip of the track was placed against the braid and sewn directly onto it.
5. The track was wound around the braid carefully sewing it at the completion of each rotation the Stitch is a light whip Stitch.
6. The track continued to wind up the braided hair and when the thread ran out it was cut knotted and the needle Reloaded.
- This procedure was also done when the track ran out, the end of the track was secured the thread cut and re knotted. The new track added and the wrapping continued. (There are three tracks seen in the final appearance of this beautiful style done by Alijah.)
7. The base of the style is finished with a smooth wrapped Alice band. Bravo! Well done Alijah. #ponytailweave#ponytail#longponytail#ponytailonfleek#ponytailpower#ponytailslayer#beyondtheponytail#sponsorneeded#humanhair#feedinponytail#sewin#tracks#studentslife @socalroc_cte