This type of feeding is also good for tanks with substrate on the bottom. Because your substrate doesn’t pollute by leftovers of food ( like with pleco tablets)
Guys did you try to prepare pleco food by my receipt? #plecoceramics#plecocave#plecotank#plecofood
Gonna have to try this soon! Thanks for always sharing tips to your success, and making the best pleco caves around!
@Regran_ed from @pleco_ceramics - Many people asked me to share video about my pleco food preparation. So I did it :)
First of all
- I don’t have any proportion for my ingredients. I do it approximately.
- you can use other ingredients, but you should use frozen or live food mostly.
- you should dry your food before using.
Benefits of this type of food
- it’s naturally for plecos eat by this way
- you can increase water flow in your tank with this food because it holds good on rocks.
- you can mixed a lot of ingredients in this type of food
So that’s all.
Probably You can fail when you will prepare this food the first time. But you should try more and more and you will select right proportions.
And one more, add spinach if you will prepare food for any bristlenose plecos