EEKS, Stumpy finally made a new animal friend!! 😝 I'm so excited to share my new quokka character! I have been obsessed with quokkas and their adorable smile so i had to draw a character after them 😆 Now... I just need a name for her! I have thought of a few, but any suggestions? ❤️❤️❤️
The washi that I kept from the Serene Seas sub box from @simplygildedbox ! 😍🐳I've been able to use the scales washi in spreads outside of the sea theme, which is awesome! And I actually really love the coral/fish one☺️My first sea glass as well👌🏻
🌿 GRAB BAGS FOR SALE 🌿 i have 7 RANDOM bags with 16 sheets each and 2 FUNCTIONALs with 17 sheets (10 sheets of full boxes + 7 sheets of checklist, flags, etc) 🌿 $14 SHIPPED EACH! Some sheets are used and some sheets are new!! DM or comment below to grab one! 💜🌙
My A5 dot grid journal hits the shop tomorrow!
GIFT WITH PURCHASE
– Every journal purchase placed this Wednesday and Thursday will come with a free “Large Dot & Grid Stencil.”
– A5 dot grid journal. 5mm dots. 26x38 boxes for each page.
– Fits your current spreads!
– Works with all of my stencils.
– Includes a ribbon bookmark and back pocket.
– Blank Dot Grid. No page numbers.
– Beautiful faux leather stamped with my original leaf illustration.
– 100gsm. Perfect for mixed media. My favorite for light watercolor and stamping.
– Soft white color. I specifically picked this color because it’s less yellow than LT pages, but not bright white. It’s incredibly soft on the eyes.
– The dots are tiny and non-obtrusive.
– Warm grey color that won’t distract from your text or drawings.
– Visible through my frosted clear stencils.
I’m most excited about the colors! From the top:
- Red Rock
- Caribbean Green Stone
- Ash Grey Granite
- Dark Bronzite
- Black Stone
Hello friends! I have missed each and every one of you. As some of you may already know, I was locked out of my account and I thought I couldn’t do anything about it anymore. To the point that I tried to make a new one. But I didn’t lose hope and tried to ask @instagram again for help on this matter. I am so glad that they were able to help me this time. So glad to be back! 💕
Thank you so much again to all of those who showed support! .
So excited to play with the June kits (The Planner Society Kit Club, The Sticker Society, The Box Sticker Society & The Washi Tape Society) from @theplannersociety. Everything is so gorgeous! Loving all the vibrant colors! .
Thank you to @rosepaperparty for another gorgeous month to her patreon subscription! I love the creativity behind this!! If you live what you see here sign up for her patreon and each month you’ll be sent gorgeous prints like this 😍😍
#ultimateplannersale haul yet again! I purchased from so many shops but I am so excited I decided to participate. These real glitter headers are stunning! I’m so glad I was able to make my first purchase with @colorpoppaper If you guys haven’t checked out this shop make sure you do so!
Only a few more days to enter our current giveaway with @lettersbyshells for one of our keepsake wedding planners, The Wedding Book. If you’re not engaged but know a friend who is, tag her below so she can enter! Giveaway details are on our giveaway post from last week! 📸:@katherineciao