An incident happened yesterday before a friend of mine and myself, and my friend then asked me; “do you even get angry?” Of course I get fukn’ angry, there's a lot of things that occurs and have occured in my life I could easily be angry about, but focusing on those things progressively doesn't do any good for myself nor the subject I am angry about… and that I am aware; that anger is a teacher to look further into the experience that which I am frustrated about. Anger is an experience that occurs within ourself, and oftentimes not only it highlights, but simultaneously camouflages our personal problems. Personally for me, most of mine were seeded from grief.
And making poor excuses such as; “be real” or “fuck it” would mean that I am avoiding the lesson, and giving myself and my peace of mind just to momentarily gain a slight boost of dopemine and serotonin in reciprocation to just being right.
No. I am responsible for what I feel, and my actions. I am responsible to what I create and bring forth that of which the moment has presented me. And I am responsible to what I choose to put into practice. What and how I choose to do one thing, will be the same with everything.
Pertama kali di tag sama @boylagi. Jadi ini #10bucketlist2019 yg sementara masih kepikiran di gue:
1. Ngeluangin waktu setiap jam 8.30-10.00 pagi buat baca buku 🤓
2. Won Citra Pariwara or any ad awards
3. Paris, Amsterdam, Japan/Aus 🙏🏻 4. Bangun motorrr ! 🏍
5. Orang tua, keluarga, temen2 selalu sehat. Ga ada musibah apa2. *amin
6. Pengen mulai belajar dan start investasi saham 💰
7. Liburan bareng keluarga lagi
8. Pengen rencana bisnis yg selama ini masih wacana jadi beneran ✨
9. Nabung buat rumah. Susah tp usaha dlu aja haha
10. Ngasih makan otak lebih banyak lagi, dari buku-workshop-majalah-apapun itu *amin.
Yuk yg punya share juga 👋🏻