ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ (sᴛᴏɴʏ ᴀᴜ): ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 (3/???) #youarethereasonstonyau
Steve shows up at the hospital to see how Tony is doing but bumps into Natasha first. Nat isn't happy to see him.
Oooohhhhh Nat really doesn't like Steve. Who do you think is behind the attack? What do you think happened to Tony? Do you think Nat and Clint will eventually trust Steve? Leave a comment with your answers!
Ugh I love protective Nat. I wish for more Nat and Tony bff's moments in the films. That's another reason Civil War made me mad. You know what I'm just gonna stop before I go on a Civil War rant.
I think this might be it for this chapter. Idk. I feel like it's missing something but idk what. There might be one more part this week if I figure out what it's missing but if not this is it for this week. Chapter 5 coming next week(end?). I try to do only 1 chapter per week.
ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴜ:
- after the battle of new york the avengers went their separate ways but agreed to work together in emergency situations
- the avengers keep their identities secret, including from each other, so no one knows that tony is iron man, steve is captain america, bruce is hulk, etc...
- thor is the only one who's identity the world knows of since he's a god
- bruce and thor became friend with tony after the battle of new york and after rejecting fury's offer of joining s.h.i.e.l.d. tony took them in and they're part of the tony squad
- steve, sam, bucky, natasha, and clint work for shield
- tony is peter's biological dad
- the public knows tony has a son but tony had managed to keep his identity hidden from the public for his safety