This beautiful blonde came in for a Deva Hair Cut, we transformed her curls using Deva Delight Low Poo, One Condition, Deep Sea Repair Mask, B’Leave in and Wave Maker. Swipe to see her before! Call (856)857-0090 for your transformation! #haddonfield#hairbyHSG#pehair#devacut#curlyhairstyles
The first relationship that children see and understand is the relationship between their mom and dad. I read this a few years ago and it really stuck with me. Our children learn so much from us, but understanding love, respect, marriage, and friendship is best learned by our actions. Seeing the love between two. Seeing the respect for each other. Seeing what marriage is and seeing the friendship that two share is seen first by our children with our actions. I loved driving up the driveway to find flowers today. I loved that MG sent me flowers today and I really loved watching our boys react to their daddy sending their mommy flowers just to say I love you. #gentleman#alwayswatching#PEhair#portersean#gerberdaisies#ourweddingflowers 🌸
Fun Friday Facts... all about your hair stylist Heather.
1. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue? All the crafts! I already love crafting but more in depth.
2. What could you give a 40 minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation? How to cook a family recipe.
3. What’s your favorite drink? Tea! Iced, herbal, Black.
4. How long have you been cutting hair? Since 2009 officially... although I cut my hair in High School.
5. What is the best compliment you’ve received? I had a very sick client tell me I was an angel. That was a really good feeling.
Here at Personal Expression Hair Studio, we love connecting with our clients. A part of that is letting you get to know us. Today’s featured hair stylist is Jessie and she answered a few questions.
1. What was the last thing you ate? I roasted organic carrots in the oven with drizzled honey cinnamon. Cayanne pepper and a little olive oil.
2. What’s the best way to start the day? Yoga for sure.
3. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie? Outlander and Mafia, old 1920s style.
4. What hair color or style have you yet to try on your own hair, but want to? A honey Blonde (stay tuned!)
5. What would be some of the most annoying things about having yourself as a roommate? Piles of clothes.
We are about to start up our weekend with another, “get to know your PE stylist” feature. This week we have owner and stylist, Diane. Here are some of the questions we got a chance to ask her.
1. Were you named after anyone? My mom’s best friend.
2. What was the last thing you ate? Lamb burger.
3. What is the furthest you have traveled from home? South Africa.
4. What’s the best way to start the day? Breakfast.
5. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an option? Cleaning the ocean.
Another weekend is upon us, which means we get to learn more about one of our amazing stylist’s, Metta. Here are some of the questions we got a chance to ask her.
1. Were you named after anyone? My Grandmother.
2. What was the last thing you ate? Dolmas.
3. What is the furthest you have traveled from home? Greece.
4. What’s the best way to start the day? With a good nights sleep.
5. What hair color or style have you yet to try on your own hair, but want to? A shaved head!
We are excited to be kicking off our weekend with a little one on one with our stylist, Heather! Personal Expressions Hair Studio is all about the personal connection... and creating some pretty amazing hair styles in the process. We thought it would be fun to ask Heather a few questions.
1. Were you named after anyone? Not anyone really, my sisters named me.
2. Where is the furthest you have traveled from home? Arizona.
3. What’s the best way to start the day? Sleeping in with my husband and pets.
4. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? My husband, Michael.
5. What hair color or style have you yet to try on your own hair, but want to? I have had pretty much every hair color and most styles. #pehair#hairstylist#curlyhairsalon#modernsalon#naturalhair#haircare#hairdressing#hairlove#wavyhair#gettoknowyourstylist
It’s Friyay again and time to have some more fun with ladies of Personal Expressions Hair Studio. This week we asked our stylist, Nicole, a few questions to get to know her better.
1. Where is the furthest you’ve been from home? Mexico.
2. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken soup.
3. What’s the best way to start the day? A cup of tea.
4. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue? Sport Fishing.
5. What hair color or style have you yet to try on your own hair, but want to? Light blonde. #gettoknowyourstylist#pehair#hairsalon#haddonfieldnj#hairstylist#haddonfieldstylist#friyay#fridayfun