Trying a different peanut butter going more natural with a few more foods. @smuckersbrand #natural#peanutbutter . The only ingredient...#peanuts . Doesn't get more simple than that! Tastes great! Normally I use regular Jif chunky which has a few more ingredients.
Saturday Night Fever!
Day to act as a DJ twice: First in a 80s surprise party and after in a Post Punk Party with my friends! Today is the greatest day! 💃
Dia de atacar duas vezes como DJ: Aniversário surpresa (anos 80) e depois na querida Bauhaus na Dama de Aço (Humaitá)! Hoje promete!
#jamieoliver#5ingredients Chicken noodle stir-fry. This was good but not my favourite. There are a couple issues with the assembly I didn’t like. The black bean sauce was awesome but I think the meal would have been better adding it in after the chicken was cooked. It was just to hard to see if the chicken was cooked. Secondly, I feel the broccoli should be cooked with the chicken and not in the noodle water. The meal came together well though and kids were happy. #chicken#stirfry#brocolli#noodles#blackbeansauce#peanuts
Chocolatey Peanut Oatmeal Bars (No bake)
Chocolatey Peanut Oatmeal bar is very delicious and healthy dessert. These bars have a creamy chocolate and peanut butter center surrounded by crunchy sweet oats. These are very easy to make, in fact easier like eating anything rather than cooking. In this recipe oats, butter and peanuts provide great flavor along with their nutritional benefits. For preparing this delicious dessert you need only few ingredients …So lets starts to make Chocolatey peanut Oatmeal bars with few easy steps😊
(For pictorial recipe please visit my blog)
1 cup regular oats
1/2 cup peanuts
60 gms butter
3 tbsp chunky peanut butter
3 tbsp chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla essence
1.5 tbsp brown sugar Instructions
1. Take a medium sized heavy bottomed pan, melt the butter in it on low heat. 2. Now add brown sugar in it and stir it until the sugar get blended into the butter.
3. Now add oats and peanuts, mix them well with butter and sugar, roast it for 2 to 3 minutes. Then keep aside.
4. Now take a heavy bottomed pan and melt peanut butter and chocolate chip together on low heat.
5. Now take a square or rectangle cake tin or moulds( i used microwave dish). Apply some cooking oil on it
6. Now spread half quantity of oats on greased dish and press those on bottom with the help of spoon or spatula.
7. Now on the top of this pour melted peanut butter and chocolate chip mixture. Spread it evenly.
8. Now sprinkle remaining oatmeal on the top of it. (As shown in pics)
9. Spread it gently with the help of spoon bcoz liquid peanut butter mixture is inside so press carefully. 10. Now keep aside this dish for overnight or refrigerate it atleast 4 to 5 hrs. And then cut into square shape and serve….Really amazing recipe if you are like to eat somthing sweet after lunch or dinner please try must…..😊