Erika blocked Jake on twitter last night. Honestly this is all so unnecessary and stupid. Communication is key to everything but they’re not using it.. I never thought it would get to a point like this but sadly it did.
* i walked outside the school with my mum and step dad. My step dad turned and looked at me. He grabbed my wrist*
Sd;" your lucky I dont beat you right here!"
Sd:" your lucky!"
B:" im walking"
* i pulled away, i turned. Logan was sat on a bench just watching. I walked past and was walkin home. A truck pulled up next to me*
L:" you want a lift?"
L:" its just a lift"
* i smiled and got in*
L:" where too?"
L:" you can sit at mine for a little bit if you just want a break?"
*I really didn't wanna go home yet. He was pissed. But I didn't wanna go to logans*
B:"no. I will just go home"
* he smiled. We got to the house*
L:" you know. You shouldent of posted that photo"
B:" I honestly wish I didn't. I hate the attention"
L:"i mean. It ruined your arty look on your page"
* i smiled. He smiled*
* i walked in.... ________________________________
* we got to class and sat down*
B:" because i like being the girl no one talks to"
* it was break i was grabbing a book out my locker*
* i turned to see a guy*
B:" uh hi"
J:" bonnie right?"
* he smiled*
J:"so wanna come back to mine to fuck"
* i heard some people giggling behind me. I turned to see rita and the other popular lot. Logan was leaning on the lockers just watching. I looked back at jake*
J:" well you posted that picture so im guessing your a slut now an want attention"
* i smiled and punched him in the face, it instantly bled*
?:" you! To my office"
* i held my fist and walked to the office. I sat and waited. Then i turned to see my mum nd step dad walk in. We had a meeting. I was sent home and for the next two weeks i had to go to afterschool detention.... ________________________________
Here I was this morning.
Now I am at the far away point where u can see the sea... If u look carefully you can notice the zigzag path we did, all the way down Paùl valley... It was quite a hike but it gifted us wonderful landscapes, warm people and a lot of new fruit we never saw before (also a couple of blister, but that was totally worth it!).
I recommend hiking in this island if you want to make your visit of Cabo Verde really unforgettable!